Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:57:33
Page:  1 
Which event is your personal favourite? Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on May 19, '23 12:05

Flicking her hair back and provocatively fingering her lips, Kelly addresses the small crowd on the NY city street corner...............

So, I am bored of writing nonsensical bullshit and fancy something different today. 

I know it's a long shot and people more than likely won't reply as it is INCREDIBLY hard to put a few words down and hit "Submit", here goes anyway.

I am intrigued as to which of our many events you find the most engaging and fun?

1. Are you a pure out and out killer who revels in the events of the now famous bi-annual V-day?
  2. Do you like giving your hand sausages an extreme work out with the regularly run Jail competitions?
  3. Is hunting for delicious chocolate treats hidden within the Mafia annals just the best thing ever to you?
  4. Do you enjoy noting more than the relative non event type shenanigans of the yearly advent calendar?
  5. Is throwing away your hard earned cash to the money vacuum that is House your proverbial cup of Tea?
  6. Are the RAT stomping events whereby you get to violate Rogue and Roguette, over and over, your chosen preference?
  7. Is Halloween, with its oft appearing terribly dressed children, to brutally slay, your bag of snuff?
  8. Is throwing rock laden snowballs at your frenemies foreheads your guilty pleasure?

If you could try to give me some sort of comical justification that has my sides splitting and has me spitting my Earl Grey all over my screen, that would be great, but, in the interests of engagement I will accept one word answers.  Hell, I will settle for a just a number if you are feeling particularly cretinous and lazy.

Kelly waits with a sense of misguided anticipation......................

Disclaimer - I do apologise if I have missed any events out, I am more than happy to be set bang to rights about any particularly glaring oversights I have made.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My personal favourite would have to be the Halloween event. It's always fun every year, especially the sniping..I mean uhhh super fair just coincidentally timed kills of the 2.5mil prize bosses!

Report Post Tip

Sniping is an oft misinterpreted skill MaddyPerez.  All the sensible people engage in it as it is the way to win at Halloween.

I for one, am happy to admit I snipe 100% of the time if I am around to partake!  Why wouldn't I? I like winning :D

Report Post Tip

I only participated in the Jail XP Event, but i'm looking forward to the other ones!

Report Post Tip

Ah yes Colonel_Ives, the old jail-breaking grind, not one of my favourites if I am honest.  The old hand sausage smashing really does not do my rheumatoid arthritis any favours at all.

A girl like me places a lot of value on her fingers, if you catch my drift. 

Report Post Tip

I like VDay.................................................... The last one was pretty fun, I love getting together with people and fucking others over.

Rat events are also pretty cool, the other ones I'm not very familiar with but I'm excited to try them out

Kenny smokes some crack and passes out on the streets.............................................................

I sell

Report Post Tip

Indeed KennyRusso, there is something incredibly satisfying about screwing others over on an online game, totally agree with you there!  And the great thing about Vday, there are absolutely 0 consequences or reprisals after the fact!  RIGHT?

Rat events, I can take them or leave them to be honest, it's not like we don't have enough of them on a normal day anyway!  I always find with the events there is far too much competition and find myself wanting to throw my toys out of the pram like a stroppy little brat every 5 minutes!!

Report Post Tip

My favorite event is every time my character dies, because I have a interest of hundreds of profile pictures and I get to pick a new one. 

Report Post Tip

Ah Rebecca.

This is one of the events I forgot to list.  I apologise profusely, I like to keep my speech's inclusive and diverse, as I find it helps to raise the overall mood of the crowd.  Next time I inspire a similar discussion, I will make sure I include you dying as an option, in the interests of fairness and equality.

RIP in advance.

THANKS for the input!

~KK

Report Post Tip

If I have to answer this.. I like them but if you want me to choose.. I like the holiday calender events and the dressing up cause brings people together. 

For example the rats.. It forces people to come and meet other players and chat it up. Although no one is pointing a gun at them. It does help others get to know one another and it makes it easier for the younger players to enjoy while getting to know the older players. 

The events are for good stories to tell and to laugh our asses off. To include shy people and get them out there. It's great. Sorry I don't normally say too much but that's just my opinion. You can see it in your point of you. I do however hope we can continue these traditions. Their fun for me. 

Report Post Tip

Kelly listens intently to Tenkai and takes the time to consider her response, making sure it is appropriate for her audience, made up of a diverse selection of mafioso, carefully, before she starts to speak........

I too enjoy dressing up Tenkai, as many will attest to.  (A reliable source would be Nord, he is a trustworthy fellow).  I think the Halloween event, upon many hours of reflection by candlelight on my part I might add, is fast becoming my preferred choice.  There is just something about the slaying of children, persistently begging for candy on that one night of the year, that titillates me incredibly effectively. 

I also really dislike begging for luxuries. 

The opportunity to slay those seeking a free handout for their next fix rates quite highly for me in the enjoyment stakes.  And I can't kill my nieces and nephews in the "dream world" so this serves as a welcome release for me.

That said, I too enjoy the RAT's.  I have heard whisperings however, about discontent over the timing of their appearance, and I fear that there may be changes afoot.  I don't know how true these rum-ours are though, I once heard the the best shooters were born in PH which proved to be a baseless assumption on my part driven by rumour and suspicion.  

You are right though, they do help bring us together as a community.  

I am looking forward to hearing some of, if not your, your descendants stories in the future as without stories, legacies cannot be forged. 

I wish you all the luck in the world and I appreciate your words, they have certainly given me food for thought. 

Saluti Formali Don Tenkai

Kelly tips her hat......

Can anyone else help me make up my mind, I thought I had it set on snowballs but I am seriously beginning to doubt myself.

~KK

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Which event is your personal favourite?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL