Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:50:58
Page:  1 
The sexual misadventures of Vile Started by: Vile on Sep 25, '11 11:27

Warning: This contains no actual sex.

and the sex was great, it transcended all other sex before it, the sex you're picturing right now is the very best sex and you wouldn't be able to fathom it even if you wished. You can try if you'd like, of course, but you won't be able to fathom it. I promise. Okay, you want to try? Be my guess. So how did that work out for you? Exactly how I said it would. You're now sitting around shivering yourself to sleep as the story carries on. Carried on without you, at that, because you just couldn't listen.

Double Warning: My warnings are bullshit.

Vile hops off the bull and walks to the fridge where he pulls out a carton of eggs, feeding the bull for a job well done, he then grabs his coat and goes off to do some mafia shit or something. Not really sure where the mafia works into a story about sexual misadventures... anyways, yeah, so he goes off to go to the local mafia house type thing where all the mafia go. Getting into his car, he turns on the radio and drives away. Then something amazing happenings.

Warning:nothing amazing happens

A rooster, in a blaze of glory, flies from the sky like a lightining bolt directly at Vile's car. Leaving him lying in a pool of his own blood. He sits there, coughing and bleeding and begging for help for what feels to be hours, but help never comes. As he slowly closes his eyes and his gaze fixates on the sky, he closes his eyes and lets it all end. All of it. His life, his job with the mafia, his family and all of his belongings; he even leaves the bull behind. The life of Vile was taken by a cock.

END

I'll do another one if people notice it. We'll see.

Report Post Tip

haha great story xD

this is my favorite part "A rooster, in a blaze of glory, flies from the sky like a lightining bolt directly at Vile's car."

haha roosters cant fly :D

Report Post Tip

0.o

I fucking love it....

I will break rules and bump this bitch, I want round 2 :P

Report Post Tip

It is rare that I find something that is genuinely amusing, other than the things I produce myself of course and certainly never those that Mr Pickles produces.

This is the best thing I have seen since MrBrick's first attempt at "The Beginning's End".

Nice work.

~C~

Report Post Tip

This story starts in a small village, with not many people, right in the middle of bumfuck nowere (also known as Iowa) where Vile beings to load up... load up on sex, as he weaves his magical sex in and out of the lovely lass he stops and ponders life for a few moments and then he lets his life go straight in for the score. The crowd goes wild, as well as the lass. It's a good day for Vile, you see, he just got out of prison for what he'd done to a bull a few months earlier. Yeah, you thought a little cock could kill him? He can handle more of them than you can care to believe. He rounds up his trio and heads off for the country side to go see the Mafia guy or whatever. He has important shit to do.

Warning: He will not die just yet

Walking down a hill he catches glimp of one of his old friends, a friend that he has a lot of history with. Looking at the figure with such desire, he bites his tongue and quickly walks away... but something stops him. The thought of a quick get together with this friend would prove very hard to pass up, even if he wanted too. After all, who is he to fight fate? As he runs down the hill to his old lover of sorts he waves to them, but the friend does not wave back. Knowning he has important mafia things to do, he runs over as quick as he might, to see if he can get a quick "favor" from the fine friend. Fate has other plans for Vile however as a rock appears out of nowhere, falling to the ground his head splits open in two. He lays there, knowing what lies ahead, as he closes his eyes and slowly dies. Hoping perhaps his old lover will see and get help, he lets out one last bellow and hope to get his friends attention, but his friend only looks over and lets out the last words Vile will ever hear...

"Moooooooooooooooooooooo"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The sexual misadventures of Vile
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL