Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 17:23:49
Page:  1 
Admin jail\whack Started by: Boudicca on May 26, '23 17:34
So something that has weighed on my mind for quite some time Is the fact that upper structures can be admin jailed or admin killed for something one of the upper structures do IE scripting and so forth. What I can't get past is the fact that a CL is supposed to somehow magically know that his hand is scripting. Now I've heard the lame response well you should know and trust the person that you make a hand. The question is unless you continue the gatekeeping and give no new person a chance how do you trust that this person is not going to cheat? All this practice does is continue to promote the inner circle and gatekeeping which means new players have no chance of actually achieving things because they're not trusted. And when we talk about trust and sit here and watch our CLs and our godfathers wipe out the same people that they set up the ones who were supposed to trust them Your ideology of trust is broken if you say that you should trust your hand but you can't trust the people who authorize you that you've known for years.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It's always been that way since I can remember, if your hands fuck up, you take the fall too, it's a shitty stick to be on the end of but how else would you do it? Just punish the person? oh they'll rechar and rinse repeat, what if this person who got admin jail/wacked provided bonuses for their crew, how would you take that away?

Just curious what you would do differently.

Report Post Tip
So I do understand that some things that a right hand or a left hand may do when cheating couldn't get the crew extra bonuses and such. But again explain to me how a CL or another hand Even has the ability to know if someone is cheating. So how should they get punished when they have no way of knowing what that person is doing? Because at that point you're punishing the entire crew by leaving them without leadership and without guidance when they have done nothing.
Report Post Tip

That's why it's important to pick good hands with good character. If you just put random people who you haven't vetted properly as hand than that's the risk you take.

Report Post Tip
Precisely what Alucard has said. In this life of ours it's one for all. You live, breathe, and die with your crew.

Loyalty and Trust are your best bet at not getting fucked by a Hand.
Report Post Tip

Things are going on just now but I agree - punishment for the offense for the person then the CL will very likely take the +1 anyway otherwise it feeds onto this inner circle of mates who know mates and no room for ambitious able people to become hands or leaders even if they aren't shagging the CL been on the last MR retreat or just had a coffee with them the previous weekend. Iy should be IMO landed on the person who did the wrong if a hand the CL is already shamed and the community as a whole will take a view on how that is dealt with. Unless of course you disagree bc its someone you are a RL r'ship with ot mates with and the same old pattern goes round and round again. If someone fucks up punish then yes, let the community look on and see internal consequences and draw their own conclusions / actions or not.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Admin jail\whack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL