Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:17:12
Page:  1 
The End. Started by: Blur on May 27, '23 07:16

I knew I was going to die today. It was the plan all along.

I have killed all I've wished to kill (some multiple times) and achieved all I have wanted to accomplish. It's time I fuck right off back to the hole I came from four years ago. 

I choose to bring others to the grave with me today because my people will always come first. The amount of "you won't survive long" remarks I received way back when made every single fucking day after the removal of Skorp's NY greater. Ya bunch of haters and moaners. If you truly believe you have what it takes to pull off half of what Philly has achieved, here's your chance. Alucard and I built what we built together with so many people running their mouths about how much we "suck" and yet, every single takedown we organized was absolutely fucking FLAWLESS. And I have so many people to thank for that. 

Alucard, there is nothing I can say publicly that I haven't told you already. But my fucking god, it's been one hell of a run. I can't believe we could tolerate each other for a year AND MORE. So thank you for not shooting me this time ;) I'm happy we could have the run you and I were supposed to have together the first time. 

Remus, wherever you are, I was genuinely gutted when you died and subsequently retired. I didn't know why, and it infuriated me to hear the reason from the worst people, but I'm sorry. I literally created this account for YOU. This run was all for you. I hate that you weren't able to experience it with us. Thank you for trusting me enough to be brought along on your short run. 

Synergy, my forever #1 broer. It's time we ditch this popsicle stand and play some fucking legion. I waited for you to hit one year because I still feel bad you died to a durd 365 days ago. You're welcome. 

N-13, you're a champ—one hell of a loyal ass human. I appreciate you. 

Sticks, thanks for coming back for me. Thanks for shooting people at 3 am for me. Thanks for all the shits and gigs. I can't believe it was YamYam. I mean, I do, but like... woah. Remember that time when we hated each other for like two days? Yeah, me neither. Remember when you said you would sit in my crew IA and then I shipped you off to the land of nowhere? Now look at you. I have one important thing to tell you, though; I don't think you'll ever cash in on that shot, sorry. I can never ever repay you for the gazillion and one favours you've done for me, but ya know... Thank you. Above all, thank you for investing into Philly. We wouldn't have been as strong without you.

Prem ... kk well, thanks for finally being on the same side as me for once. Only took you 4ish years. Also, thanks for having Mufasa as a good friend; he's cool. 

Mufasa, thanks for being an excellent hand despite us speaking like... five times. You're cooler than Prem; just don't let him know. 

Stiffler. You're awesome. And you've brought so much life to Philly. The success of PH couldn't have been accomplished without you. We hardly knew each other before you came over, but I'm thankful you trusted me and took on being a crew leader under me. Indeed cut from the same cloth, and it showed. It has been an honour to work alongside you. 

Thank you BlackishRed, for practically funding my run and choosing to sit IA in my crew once again. It brings me great happiness that you'd choose to be IA under me and no one else. 

and Blitzy. Thank you Blitzy!

To my entire crew, you all are the best. 

Wednesday, Mark, Prolong, Ian,  Ralpie, Gidan, Lucious-Lyons, Smudge, TheLastHit, Lollipop, Silvio, Raphael_Debar, Books, Murderstand, LilyLaralei, Tonny, Dak, & Wellerman- Thank you all for hanging around and being absolute great conversation (when I actually responded). I appreciate getting the chance to speak and get to know every one of you. Why you would all stand by me so long, I don't know. But thank you.

luciano_lucky and Craven <3 Thank you for saving my ass. You guys are great players, regardless of Spike calling you placeholders! You both have been far, far more than that.

Last but certainly not least, TheBeast. Yo, y'all have slept on TheBeast so goddamn fucking hard. You all wish you had someone as loyal as TheBeast. Talk all the shit you want, but 75% of you will never even be able to think of achieving what he has. TheBeast is incredible, and if you feel differently, clearly, you don't know that everyone has something different to bring to the table.

And if you weren't mentioned, but you think I should have, yes, I was thinking of you. I'm sorry. 

Anyway,

The sky will always be green, Cassi will always be the love of my life & it will always be forever BadCat.&nbsp;

I wish you so much luck Marston; you'll be great.

Toodles.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $3,100,000 Tip
Great run Quiet. Great run the others.

As for the takedown - inelegant and disrespectful. Poor show. Not impressed.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

DownForMaintenance

k. you know nothing.

Report Post Tip
Gimp-Pimp

You're entitled to your own opinion as much as I am to mine.
Report Post Tip

Last but certainly not least, TheBeast. Yo, y'all have slept on TheBeast so goddamn fucking hard. You all wish you had someone as loyal as TheBeast. Talk all the shit you want, but 75% of you will never even be able to think of achieving what he has. TheBeast is incredible, and if you feel differently, clearly, you don't know that everyone has something different to bring to the table.

This is a much nicer way to call him stupid again

Report Post Tip
Tbh I held the crew together.

Love you long time
Report Post Tip

You could've also been like... "Spike, I took one from your book..." but nooo you couldn't give me that in public! You just wanted to hurt me. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

My take on sitting on top of the world from past experience is, whatever you do, some sections of the community will never agree and always hate what happens.    they may do similar themselves when at the top, but that doesn't matter.   The fact is leadership and power are never a popularity contest even if it sometimes temporarily builds peace, is always someone looking to take power from whoever is in charge.

I have seen anything from the kindness of this community with donations to good causes, them rallying around after w lost a player or a gofundme, to simple birthday wishes and having fun, to phases of the opposite side of the game when it felt every weekend was a war because people couldn't find a partner that weekend.

All I learned in all my time here, is don't let people get you down whoever you are. sometimes the best runs come by surprise

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The End.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL