Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:42:19
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Game Option - Toggle off Tutorial Started by: Georgette on May 28, '23 07:00

Hello, I have died 12 times this year which means I know the tutorial by heart. 

Can we please get a toggle so it never appears if we don't want it? 

Or if we know it by heart can we get it so if I do the work and do the drugs like I should I don't have to "follow" it just realizes I know what Im doing and congratulates me for having such a smart but also dead parent? 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

It's 2 clicks to turn it off. It's also 2 clicks to refresh hustle duties and other stuff. Some people prefer to leave it on too to not be immediately 'seen'. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

oh it stops you from being on the 60 second list? 

Report Post Tip
Yeah

Pretty sure it stops you going on to the 60 sec list beyond your first few hours.

Bet its in the tutorial
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I've done some thinking about this and would still like a toggle to not have the tutorial pop up. Not being seen on the 60 sec list really isnt something you need now as the moment you create an account your name shows up in lounge if people have the option to see join/parts in IRC. 

Report Post Tip

It's 2 clicks! For new people it absolutely must remain. For the sake of 20 seconds to 2 click off I can't see the benefit of coding it really. Plus for some there is a benefit to keeping on after wars and such for a while. 

Report Post Tip

Because if its there I will do it because it gives me free shit. And then I'm once again clicking ahead of the tutorial being frustrated that I have to click even though I know the steps. 

It has its uses, but again, this is much like a toggle to turn of Rats in main, turn off pings, hide your gun, show your unread mails.

Its a small quality of life thing that may be minimal effort to put in place. 

Report Post Tip

I think this is fine. IF I am understanding right you could always toggle it back on or off? Kind of like Enable RAT Pool or any other option that we have in our options?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's 2 clicks! For new people it absolutely must remain.

Yes, I don't think a new person is going to know to go into manage account to toggle it off. Which is what I am asking for.  

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Game Option - Toggle off Tutorial
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL