Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 03:22:41
Page:  1 
Give Me Money Started by: TheBoss on May 30, '23 20:26

Now that the Philadelphia operations were up, there was only one last thing to do: Let's open up another business somewhere else, and to figure out where to go next, The Boss decided to do it the old-fashioned way. With some darts. "Alright, get out that map of the United States, and let's get this going." one of his cronies ran to the desk of his boss and pulled out what was quite an archaic-looking map of the US of A. It only had a few cities marked and those were what he would be aiming for.

"Come on, Vegas! Papa wants to roll some dice!" sadly though as the dart settled, it landed square on what could only be described as a sad little city, one by the name of Detroit. "Fuck, I didn't want a car... but, I guess we're going to Detroit, boys." getting into his own personal jet plane, the entrepreneur set off to the land of Fords to chase his dream even further.

"I'm going to need a building, one that's large. Imposing. Powerful. Something that really screams for people to come and check it out, and then I'm going to paint it yellow. Eye-grabbing, no?" 

"Sounds good, boss! I'll go searching now."

When his little worker bee fluttered into the city of Detroit, the boss decided to go to a local pub while he waited, but before even stepping a single foot out of the hotel which he had bought every single room for the night, his eyes were grabbed to a small shop just across the way; it wasn't very large or imposing, but it WAS yellow. That would save a lot on painting costs.

"I'll take it."

The transaction was made and now his very second building would be generating revenue soon enough. But, there was an issue, and that issue was about what to even sell-- a pretty large one if you think about it.

Give Me Money

"Welcome to the Boss' newest venture! Here we sell, uh, ideas, mainly. Yes, big ideas, small ideas, and every type of idea in between. If you want a good idea, that'll cost you extra. So come on down and give me money! In return, I'll give you something to think about... or your money back* 

I only have one question. What are you waiting for?"

This was a foolproof plan, surely. Everyone needed help with something and while his first store traded in every good imaginable, this one would deal with less tangible things. While people wouldn't always get what they're looking for, they would surely pay for what they're hoping for and hope can be sold at a premium.

Now all he had to do was wait for the first client to walk through those doors. What idea would they want, he wondered? Something grandiose, most likely. Definitely. Small ideas were a dime a dozen, but the more grand the more he could charge, think of how many dozens of dimes he'd make from one large enough. It was enough to get him salivating.

That, and the hunger. The boss hadn't eaten since he arrived in Detroit, the food here was terrible.

*You do not actually get your money back

"Hey boss, I'm back, I got a few places we could look into purchasing. I spent all month on this, I really hope you're impressed."

"Oh, yeah... about that..."

Report Post Tip

"It must be here."

Integral came to the address advertised on the pamphlet he got at a local pub and was now standing in front of a small shop. The place didn't look like much and didn't even have any signage. Well, it was distinctively yellow. Eye-grabbing yellow.

He pushed the door open and entered the shop. The pamphlet clearly stated that a person who goes by the name TheBoss was willing to pay good dollar for all sorts of ideas. Integral was young, his wallet quite empty, but his head was definitely full of brilliant thoughts.

"Hello, is anybody there? I have some ideas I'd like to sell."

Report Post Tip

"Did someone say IDEAS?!"

Just like that, the big bad Boss tore through the doors of the establishment and slapped down a few dozen dollar bills onto the table in front of him and Integral. This place was his fathers business to run, but as with everything else in the family, it fell down to this one man to keep the entire family name afloat. The idea store was the perfect way to keep the businesses flowing, maybe someone would have something good to sell in here for him to use.

"What kind of ideas do you have in mind?"

There was a sick smile that played across his face as he asked the question, his mind churning already with the thoughts of ideas that could possibly be in his possession soon enough. Money could truly buy anything.

"I'll pay top dollar for the very best."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Give Me Money
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL