Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:02:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Stop Shooting: Public Service - My Offer To You Started by: JackMonroe on Jun 06, '23 17:11

Guys can we stop slandering Jack for a moment?

Has anybody even considered that if his mood sours, that it will become extremely unlikely that I'll get the money I need for my press?

Do you guys not want to see another spectacular issue? Do you guys not like newspapers or something?

Do you own a printing press?

THERE IS AN EXTREMELY LARGE NUMBER OF UNIQUELY DISTINCT QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN MY POSSESSION

Report Post Tip

Slandering? No. Telling the truth, yes. Any money that comes from jack should go directly to me to settle his debt. No one cares about your press releases. It's full of bullshit anyway. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Do we need a New Leader of The Streets?

Report Post Tip

Wow, TheBeast!  Insulting Harold and attacking the free press?

You received $6m from MrKuku and you dance on a dead man's grave demanding more and sending me cryptic telegrams? 

Report Post Tip

I am willing to rise up and lead the streets. 

Someone just needs to dethrone the almighty JackMonroe and I shall assume my rightful place. 

Report Post Tip

TheBeast, we at The Harold Printing Enterprises are always open to receiving feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering only the most high quality FACTUALLY VERIFIABLE NEWS and thus we're truly sorry you may have found a printing error (or, as you prefer to call it, 'Bullshit').

Could you point out a specific error in a certain issue?

Report Post Tip

I just happened to be wandering about and noticed that there are some people granting extremely attractive prizes to non-entrants of competitions. 

I'd like it on record that I have never entered anything and I have not received a single prize. I think this is devastating. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stop Shooting: Public Service - My Offer To You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL