Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:14:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Harold Vol III, No 1: The New York Truth Started by: Harold on Jun 09, '23 00:46
06/13 19:48 Anonymous EditorInChiefHarold $666,666 Full of it (Get Auth) (Buy off)

Being under constant attack from Journalistic Detractors and Enemies of the Free Press, there appears to have been placed another bounty on my head.

It was rumored that whoever could manage to scalp off my monobrow in one piece and deliver it to the scoundrel who put up the bounty would be paid out double the original amount.

I have received a most generous 80 million dollar donation to buy off the hit from an anonymous benefactor who wishes to remain anonymous (but who is a pretty well known public figure whom all would immediately recognise (and no, not TheBeast)).

The presses will continue to print newspapers. Viva la Harold.

Report Post Tip

I was once told that if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all, so I will refrain from speaking ill of this sham of a paper that I quite frankly do not like AT ALL, or the brutish types of people who read it like Dwight over there. Instead I'll just simply make this one short comment and walk away, much better off than this piece of shit rag and the people who gloat over the dead. Shameful.

I hate this paper.

Report Post Tip
Must say I agree totally with BigBadBoss

Just a paper that we can use in 2 ways. Easier to put up grill with it or after doing no 2 in the little room in house.
Report Post Tip

I must say I have to agree. Why I even bothered to read it.. Is beyond me. People tend to float to this type of street idiocy, me however I prefer to take my beef out back and grill it up and make friends. Maybe I'm the weird one here. Honestly I'm too old for this. Well I hope your paper turns out well.. This will be the first and last time I ever read it. Good day. 

Report Post Tip

I didn't expect any different from a bunch of lemons.

Continue enjoying the worldly sensualism of snorting lemon zest instead of feasting your soul on quality, factually verifiable news.

Report Post Tip

Well, I guess you can imagine what I'm going to say. This publication is as much of an asswipe as all the other so called "Journalists" put forth recently, with the exclusion of Colonel_Ives paper. This edition was full of bullshit about the Competition Commission having anything to do with anything, besides putting forth lies and inuendoes. The "CC" has nothing to do with any war ever and never will. If one more idiot "journalist" suggests, or implies that the CC has anything to do with any war, they will be executed on site. We'll see how much power the CC has, once and for all. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

TheBeast - does this mean you won't be attending this year's convention?

And to be clear, you will kill anyone in any crew at any rank for stating their belief in something you don't agree with? 

Report Post Tip

TheBeast, could you also please specify which "site" the Journalists are to be murdered on?

You know, there's a word for leaders of armed militias who bring journalists to sites for execution.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TheBeast, the Competition Commission works in mysterious ways.

If I get murdered for my publications then I will die a martyr. The truth cannot be surpressed and deserves publication.

AndyGoram go rub yourself in citrus fruits some more you lemon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Harold Vol III, No 1: The New York Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL