Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:22:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Is it Time to Stand Up to TheBeast? Started by: AndyGoram on Jun 14, '23 10:50

Is it Time to Stand Up to TheBeast?

The question is not Was the Competition Commission Involved in the Competition Commission War, for that questions answers itself, it is Should TheBeast Be Allowed to Dictate History?

Why is a Godfather Chairman, one of the elites of our society, allowed to ride roughshod over the Fourth Estate (Journalism) and the newly established Fifth Estate (Sanctioned, Organised, Commissioned Competitions)?

What is his end game?  Does he simply want to take everything over?

I for one have $73,000,000 in the bank ready to FUND any journalists or historians who will establish ONCE AND FOR ALL what role the Competition Commission had in the Competition Commission Wars, and bring that truth, THE TRUTH to these Streets.

I say to TheBeast - push off, son.  I say, get over the fact that this entire society knows you were repeatedly suckerpunched by some dickhead named Kuku.  I say leave the reporters to REPORT and the historians to HISTORY.

I saw let's let the Competition Commission TELL US if they started a war.  They'd know, wouldn't they?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, it seems like TheBeast made good on his threat and killed a member of Freddie Mercury's crew, AndyGoram

Report Post Tip

Well, it seems like TheBeast made good on his threat and killed a member of Freddie Mercury's crew, AndyGoram

Walking down the street Aramis comes across a strange kid spouting nonsense about a murder he evidently knew nothing about, after listening to the quite amusing theory the strange kid had put forward Aramis decided to set the record straight.

"I can assure you The Beast had nothing to do with AndyGoram's demise, Mr Goram was shot for trying to kill a member from a prominent New York family without reason or authorisation, so I suggest you take you wee little fantasies elsewhere"

So you're saying TheBeast has no sway, Aramis?

Report Post Tip

Aramis looks at the kid as he spoke once more this time asking a rather absurd question..

"In this instance no the Beast had absolutely no sway and why would he seeing as it was a matter between Las Vegas and New York not Chicago" Aramis looks down at the boys blank expression "I hope that wasn't too much for you to digest".

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Aramis, do you realise TheBeast is going to shoot you down like a dog if you say what he doesn't like?  You might wish to revise your statement 

EightyMillion it appears to me you have no idea how the world works around here. It is only you who gets shot down like a dog, as it is only you and your bloodline who can not manage to follow even the simplest of rules. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Why are we talking about shooting dogs? Anybody harms a hair on any old doggo while I'm around, they are going to be needing surgery to remove shoelaces from their lower intestines.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Any further attacks on dogs will provoke the wrath of TomJoad and the rest of the Competition Commission. 

Dogs have suffered enough and we will no longer stand for this. 

Report Post Tip

The competition commission has spoken, no more dogs will be harmed in the making of this scene. I apologize for myself and also Aramis 

Thank you for understanding and being on the right side of history Slade-Wilson. Truly this is a momentous occasion for all dogs everywhere. 

Ned removes a signed photo of Rubix, the best dog, and hold it up for all to see. 

Report Post Tip

Gentlemen I'm glad to see there is still some standard of morality in this world that we can all respect as a community when it concerns pets.

I wonder what Squeezed Lemon AndyGoram would have to say about this. We can only wonder since he (violently) departed from this world. Rest In Pizza.

Report Post Tip

The colonel heard someone talking about dogs and since he loved dogs with all his heart, he approached. Someone even showed a photo of the most cute dog he'd ever seen!

"Awwwwwwwwww, how cute!! Who's a good dog??" He then looked around and coughed "Erhm, i mean... that's a nice dog you got there." He then hurried home because he was missing his beloved kittens.

Koco hears the nam Rubix and wonders where is that old dog. 

Report Post Tip

I always find it cute this beef with TheBeast, and then the bloodline of Roya chases the bloodline of Kuku around. Whatever happened to if you don't like someone you just keep moving? Why listen to them talk?

Melis shrugged and wandered off to find snacks for the fireworks that were sure to happen.

Report Post Tip

"Melis, yet you keep stopping by and talking about my mother Roya. Seems hypocritical. I already said it once and i'll say it again: i'll talk to who i want, about whatever the fuck i want and if you're bothered by it, go clean a plot of land or do your nails or some shit, or even follow your own advice and keep moving. Why you're so obssessed with me? I'm actually starting to think you have feelings for me, is getting weird."

The colonel smirks at Melis.

Report Post Tip

I would probably blow up someone who hurt a dog.

Report Post Tip

You say that, Melis, as if Kuku doesn’t love the attention.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Colonel, Rubix is indeed a very cute and good boy. 

Explosion this seems like a reasonable and acceptable response. We will be looking to expand the Canine Companion Competition Commission in the coming days. 

This is all so crazy, and I feel like my head is going to explode. Everything is so loud and nauseating around here, with so much hate and  sour discussions that I could just... throw up all over the floor, and, in fact, I just did. Someone with a stronger constitution than I is going to have to clean that up while I segue into my point:

If you're feeling like I am, wait, no, sorry. I fucked this up. The throwing up really threw me off of my game. Give me a second.

The man waves his hands towards a man in the crowd who was looking a bit confused by where he was supposed to stand, as he kept pushing past people to get into a better position while whispering to himself about needing to find his mark. Once his feet were planted firmly on a black x on the ground, he smiled and waved towards the man who had gone on his little rant.

Alright, I'm ready. I mean... uh, This is all so crazy, and I feel like my head is going to explode. Everything is so loud and nauseating around here, with so much hate and sour discussions that I could just...

"Hey there, mister! Don't fret!", the guy standing in the crowd began to speak, his voice crackling with every word.

"Have you heard about the new business in Detroit? It's called Silence! Anyone looking for a place to rest their weary minds from all of this hatred and grape sours should head on down there."

While the sweat poured from his face, the man couldn't help but smile before quickly running away.

That sounds awesome, indeed. I sure know where I'll be going next!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is it Time to Stand Up to TheBeast?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL