Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:01:28
Page:  1 
Its wasn't planned or expected. Started by: TheLastHit on Jun 14, '23 23:38

A special day is coming to TheLastHit, He walks around his HeadQuearter looking around making sure everyone is feeling good and their needs are all delivered.

He walked to his office and asked his Bodyguard Aimee to call for Koco and an_Sandberghe wanted to share the plan with them.

Once they came in he smiled as their sight cheer him so much, "Today we have a big plan, today we are challenging the GF of the South Philly and force him to retire, I don't want to make it a big war against him I will just challenge him for a duel and the winner should rule"

Both Jan and Koco were excited yet worry that this won't go the right way but they believed in their Don.

TLH walked to the street and stood on a wooden box in front of the GF headquarter and set the challenge "Today its either I'm getting it all or getting nothing, who lives shall take it, I challenge you on a duel for this district come out and face your fate"

It didn't take long before he came out with his armor and gun as they sat the rules everyone went to his corner and the people distributed around the are taking shelters in case there was any stray bullets, once the clock range they shot at each other both men hit each other, TLH hit him in the head while he got the bullet in his arm.

Everyone shouted and celebrations started from that moment.

TLh walked in the middle of everyone after he wrapped his hand and stood on a high stone.

"South Philly shall celebrate this night for its new GodFather, feasts will be made everywhere and drinks will be given for everyone, just before we start the celebrations from this place I would like to give my thanks for the people who trusted me, if its not them I wouldn't be here today, first of all I would like to thank our previous GodMother quiet for everything she did for me, she offered me a shelter when I was young in the streets and fed me when I was hungry I would never forget her and her kindness, also the previous GodFather of Bella vista Alucard for his trust and his help, regardless of how things ended and in his last day but I wouldn't forget his help and all the good times"

TLH took few sips of water before he kept going

"As we are here today, GF Marston, GF Stiffler Don Balls today if its not for your trust and give me the chance to start my business, you gave me the chance that I wasn't expected nor I planned to get, if I want to be honest all I was planning is to sit at my couch and scratch my belly doing nothing" He smiles "But your trust and words pushed me to be here today, this celebration is yours before it be mine"

He took another sip of his water cup "and at the end of this speach I would you all to recognize the men that helped me, the men that supported me from my very first moment at in this journey as the head of my squad to this moment Mikey and Jan_Sandberg and Koco, this day is your day too my friends, this win is our win"

He raised his cup high "Cheers everyone and enjoy night my fellows"

as he finished his speach he went to clean the GF chambers to take little rest as it was a big day with many events.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $1,170,000 Tip

When Aimee came to tell us that Don TheLastHit wanted to see us in his office I knew exactly what he was going to tell us.   I wanted him to just assassinate the motherfucker but no chance of that.  Be the proud, honorable man he was he felt the duel was more appropriate I knew he was asking for us to let us know it was going down.  Jan_Sandberg had a worried look on his but I was going to let this shit worry me.  I’m at the point in my life where I accept the thing out of my control.

I can’t lie it was intense. I had a lot of faith in TLH but didn’t know how this was going to end.  I saw the NPC Godfather hit the ground with a bullet in his head and saw his eyes slowly close.  I didn’t even know TLH was hit in the arm until others gathered around him.

After attending to TLH arm and all was good the celebration began.   

Congratulation Godfather @The LastHit.  It’s been a long hard journey for you.  You make us all proud.  

Report Post Tip

Salvatore stood in the back of the room he wasn't a made man yet he was honored to be invited to TLH's party, his boss was seen as a godfather in Philly and Sal was proud to see it happen.  He grabs a glass off a waiters tray and rised his glass high and yelled Salute to his Godfather.  He got in line the greet and shake hands with the man of the hour.  He smiled and kissed the ring of his Godfather.  

Thank you for inviting me here today Godfather.  I hope that this life is a blessed and bountyful one for you sir.  

Report Post Tip

Apache sat in the corner of the room, his eyes fixed on TheLastHit as he addressed the assembled crew. The news of his promotion to the esteemed rank of Godfather had spread like wildfire, and Apache couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for his crew leader's accomplishment.

Listening attentively, Apache's heart raced at the audacity of the challenge laid down by TheLastHit. Challenging the Godfather of South Philly to a duel for control of the district was a bold move, one that could shift the power dynamics within the mafia world. TheLastHit's confidence and the unwavering belief in his crew's abilities provided reassurance, though there was a lingering worry at the back of Apache's mind.

Stepping onto the streets, Apache watched as TheLastHit stood on the wooden box, his voice ringing through the air. The tension built as the duel commenced, and Apache held his breath. The moment the bullets struck both men, relief mixed with exhilaration. TheLastHit emerged victorious, hitting his opponent in the head while sustaining a shot to his own arm.

Immediately Apache raised his glass in celebration for the victory for his new Godfather. He walked upto him and shook his hand with excitement and happiness for his Crew Leader. TheLastHit standing there with blood flowing down his hand, but he wasn't even paying attention to it and was going on as if it was just a punch on his shoulder. Apache thanked TheLastHit for having him there amongst all the other big guys. 

The party continued and people celebrating...Apache finished his toast and came down and disappeared into the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

Sandberg never doubts TLH, he knows what his Don is capable of. The title Godfather is what worries him, now there is a bigger target on his

back but that's the price if you want glory in this world. "You were meant to be here my dear friend, a strong character loved by many.

I can't think of anyone more deserving." Sandberg thought to himself. As people congratulated the new godfather, he began moving further

away from the crowd to have a better overview. He's always on alert, watching those who no one else is watching.

Report Post Tip

Late to the show and waking up from his previous stupor - you didn't have to tell indifference twice to show up for the party.  He barged in and grabbed a beer and quickly slammed it to continue the shitshow rally.

"TheLastHit, it warms my heart to see you rise to these levels.  As a little itty bitty gangster - I was unsure of myself in this world, but you have provided to home, made me comfortable here and I am just continuously getting Mikey up off of the couch and doing shit."  

"Congrats my friend.  Few work harder than you here and you have earned it.  Now, where's the beer?"

Not one for speeches, Indifference disappears back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Mikey was beaming. What a special day for his boss and the whole family. He listened to his friends and associates say their pieces and then cleared his throat and raised a glass.

”TheLastHit, few have ever deserved this honor more than you. Your courage and honor in the fights for our city and you unwavering commitment to your family made this promotion obvious. Thank you for all you’ve done for Philadelphia. God bless the Godfather of South Side Philly!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Its wasn't planned or expected.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL