Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 14:33:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Detroit coffee shop Started by: Scarlett_Rose on Jun 15, '23 00:28

It was getting a lot busier, she could barely keep up.  She watches as Knusprig leaves and three more people come in.  She starts a fresh pot of coffee and pours a cup for SuperBee.  She looks down at the $100,000 that is thrown on the counter in shock.  Who knew selling coffee could make such a profit. 

She poured another cup for Char, bringing it to the table.  Returning to the counter she saw Waylon waiting.  "Good morning!"

She pours another cup of coffee, reminding herself to make more as it is going fast today.  She grabs a couple of doughnuts made that morning and put them on a plate, sliding it to Waylon. 

She watched Char leave and went to clean up the table, seeing the cash sitting on the table.  People really were generous today.  She heads back tot he counter, making more coffee and checking the pastry box. 

Report Post Tip

CT had been in Detroit a few days on business and now that his business was nearing the end he decided to have a little recoup time and had heard about this coffee shop that was supposed to be the best. CT wanders around the streets for a bit finally finding the small almost concealed coffee shop. He opens the door and smells the air. The smell of coffee and donuts fills his nose. He see's a few familiar faces as he walks through the place taking a seat at the counter taking his hat off placing it on the counter top.

"cup of black coffee and a chocolate donut please darlin"

CT smiles at Scarlett before looking around a bit to get a layout of the place.

Report Post Tip

Opening the door to the coffee shop SpaceCowboy makes his way inside, stopping to take off his hat before stomping off all the mud and dirt from his shoes onto the door mat. 

Upon entering there was a strong aroma smell of sweets and coffee that filled the room. Immediately his stomach begins to growl. He hadn't had a damned thing to eat all morning and he was beginning to starve...or so it felt.

While standing in line he looks over the menu deciding what to order.

"Next person please"

It was Cowboy's turn to order, walking up to the counter he orders a cup of coffee, black with no sugar or cream. 

"Could I also please get two maple bars and an old fashioned doughnut"

SpaceCowboy pulls out his wallet, prepping to hear what the total price was.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Char was walking through town when he passed by a coffee shop and as usual the fantastic aroma caught his attention. Without skipping a beat he crossed the street to head inside and get his hands on a nice cup of French Roast. As soon as he entered the establishment he took in a nice whiff of all the fresh coffee and sighed happily. It was right after that he noticed someone in the front of the line and couldn't help but laugh. He smiled before putting his hand to his face and yelled to the front of the line "Looks like they'll let anybody in here!". 

Most people in the store turned their heads to look at him after making a slight scene but as soon as SpaceCowboy turned his head Char gave a wave and walked over to him apologizing to the others in line. "How the hell are ya boss?" He said slapping him on the back once he got up to him. 

Report Post Tip

"Can you believe this guy!?"

"What a jackass!"

"Who the hell does he think he is!?"

SpaceCowboy could hear customers behind him getting into a uproar about cutting in line. Looking behind him he notices Char_Aznable apologizing to the crowd as he cuts in front of them, inching his way to the front.

"Oh shit! Hopefully he didn't see me"

Cowboy murmurs under his breath, turning his back, hoping Char didn't see him. Moments later SpaceCowboy feels a pat on his shoulder followed by a...

"How the hell are ya boss?"

Shaking his head while smirking Cowboy replies...

"Well I was doing great until you showed up and pissed everyone off"

Cowboy playfully nudges Char with his elbow.

"I take it your paying for this then right?"

Report Post Tip

Char immediately laughed at Cowboy's response shaking his head a bit before replying "Yeah well you know me always pissing people off everywhere I go right?". SpaceCowboy  quickly took the opportunity to suggest Char paid for his order which was the least he could do after cutting through the line like a jerk. "Oh absolutely I'll take it out of the taxes I already owe ya!" He lightly jabbed before turning to the lady behind the counter and saying "His order is on me and can I get a large French Roast nice and dark added on to that." He quickly pulled out his wallet before handing 5 crisp hundred dollar bills to the woman. "Keep the change ma'am." He said to her winking with a grin on his face. He quickly turned his attention back to his boss "So whats the plan today Cowboy? Planning on making a few quick bucks in the motor city?"

Report Post Tip

Reese was finally paying a visit to his Boss' coffee shop. It was all the talk of the town within the coffee drinking community. Reese himself only started drinking coffee recently. He wasn't a fan of the drink for a long time because his first cup was bad. It was only until late adulthood when he learned that the magic happens in preparation. It's a craft like any other so if you wanted high quality stuff, you'd need visit a master.

"Good morning!" Reese shouted upon entering. He then approached the coffee counter and made his request. "Can I get a cappuccino please?" As he waited, he made small talk. "And how are you today, Boss?"

Report Post Tip

It was a busy day for Grosso, he had spent most of the day traveling from city to city and doing his job. He had barely slept the last couple of nights and was in dire need of some coffee. The rain started to slowly drip and he was looking around main street for a place to sit down and relax for a bit. 

After 15 minutes he passed a small coffee shop, finally one that was not closed. He quickly had a look through the front window and saw quit some people sitting enjoying the coffee. Also a few people standing in line. Grosso decided this would be a good place to get some coffee. He opened the door and quickly moved aside as a man rushed through. He stepped through and waited in line.

When it was his turn he greeted the owner.

"Good afternoon madame, I would like a normal black coffee please. Can you make it extra strong. I need it today"

Report Post Tip

Boyarsky found himself in Detroit again, and he knew exactly where to go. So he went back to Detroit coffee shop. He walked in and straight up to the counter.

"Hello again, I'd like something tasty to chew one, surprise me with it." He smiles. "Oh and if possible maybe some whiskey in a coffee mug, but hold the coffee." He chuckles and stands there a little as it was pretty crowded today, so he was not sure where to sit.

Report Post Tip

Sal was in Detroit visiting family and friends.  He went for a run and when he finished he picked up a earily morning detroit news paper and walked into the Detroit coffee shop.  He ordered a cup and paided the cashier.  He found a table to sit at and started reading his news paper.  Sal wanted a cigar but was trying to quit so he pulled ut a stick of chewing gum and went back to reading his paper. 

Report Post Tip

Fish was just wandering by with her latest catch hanging out between her teeth. The mouse was ever so slightly wiggling its tail, as there was still a tiny shred of life left. 

She stopped right in front of a busy coffee shop in the middle of Detroit, plopped the mouse down on the ground and gave it the final fatal bite. Perfect for a little morning snack, although it was quite an inconvenient place in front of the door where everyone kept walking in and out. Fish decided it would be best to go inside, maybe order a small coffee on the side with her breakfast.

Upon entering, she was met with a few curious stares, but it didn't bother her. It happened all the time. Leaving the mouse on the floor, Fish jumped up on the counter and pointed towards a fresh brew of coffee with her right paw. From her cute little backpack, she picked up a few coins and dropped them next to her. The lady behind the counter seemed to understand, yet quite bewildered, so Fish jumped down and found herself an empty table to wait for her order to arrive. It's not easy to carry both a mouse AND a cup of coffee with only one mouth!

Report Post Tip

It had been quite busy lately, she could hardly keep up.  Mafioso from all over had been stopping in.  She really needed to hire some help.  She served everyone as quickly as possible, once someone had gotten their coffee, a new customer walked in.  After taking care of a few orders, she headed to the back to throw in a new batch of cookies. 

Returning to the counter, she continued filling orders, multiple cups of coffee and lots of pastries.  The display case was almost empty, she would need to make more.  After the last customer was served, she leaned back against the counter and took a sip from her flask.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit coffee shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL