Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:01:16
Page:  1 
I got off on Floor 13 Started by: Scarlett_Rose on Jun 16, '23 01:28

Scarlett and MenchoJr sat in the office discussing future plans for Detroit.  There was an open district and someone needed to help fill the city with good mafioso.  She eyes the bottle of whiskey on the shelf, starting to get up, quickly taking a seat as the boss clears his throat.  "So Scarlett, how do you feel about setting up your own HQ?"  Her eyes light up, thinking about all the possibilities, the endless parties and cocaine filled nights.

@Elle_Driver sauntered into the office, looking lovely as ever, carrying a drink.  Taking a seat, her eyes wander to the glitter covered desk.  She and Scarlett look at each other and giggle, hoping the boss had gotten over the recent incident.  Scarlett, already distracted, turns to Elle, "So drinks by the pool?".  Mencho scowls and smacks the desk. 

"Can we please finish this discussion ladies?"  Mencho sits back in his chair, shaking his head.  "We were just talking about the future of our city.  I was thinking about sending Scarlett to Corktown."  He glanced down to look at the glittery desk again.  "If she can stay out of trouble."

The girls stand up, already planning a massive pool party as Scarlett's new HQ.  There would be lots of drinks and of course glitter.  "Girls!" Mencho says, quite irritated now.  "Can you focus for just a minute?" 

Scarlett and Elle and hide a laugh, and continue their conversation.  "What should we call our new party palace?"  The girls look at each other and yell at the same time "Triple C"!  Mencho shoots down their idea right away and Scarlett sticks her tongue out. 

"Yeah, yeah, we will get it figured out."  Scarlett takes a sip of Elle's drink and heads for the door.  "I got it.  My new HQ will be known as Floor 13.  I'm bringing my boys Stan_Smith and Tyrion with me to be party planners.  I mean hands.  Just have someone drops the keys by the pool."

Scarlett and Elle leave the office, giggling all the way down the hall as the boss sits there and fumes. 

Report Post Tips: 29 / Total: $1,640,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL