Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:42:50
Page:  1 
Outlaws: Homeward Bound Started by: Marston on Jun 16, '23 22:40

Marston arrived at his temporary headquarters in the Bronx, it had been a hectic few weeks and he was looking forward to being able to finally relax. Since the war in New York had ended the Outlaws had grown very quickly, and a lot had happened. Keen to have a relaxing time, and not answer the same questions a thousand times, he tasked his Consigliere to write a short explanation to be displayed in the street. 

The Outlaws Return Home

After relinquishing his titles in Detroit, and stepping up to take the mantle in New York, Marston had made some quick decisions to secure all of the districts in the city. spacey wasn’t serving Marston when the war began, but when his boss fell during the fighting he immediately pledged allegiance to the Outlaws, impressing his new comrades with his initiative and abilities on the battlefield. Discussions were short once the firing had stopped, and Marston had found a ready and willing candidate to captain the restoration of Queens.

The next task was to secure the empty district of the Bronx and again Marston had been fortunate enough to have a new arrival to take up this task. NancyDowns had also previously served in Philadelphia, a highly active associate that had caught Marston’s eye as a hard worker, keen to get involved and cooperate with the other districts in the city.

It looked like this would be the permanent foundation which New York would build upon, until another unwanted conflict broke out between the cities. During the conflict NancyDowns and her Right-Hand Man were both struck down, as well as all of the crime families in the west. Urgent action was required to resume business as usual, so meetings were held to find suitable men and women to run operations in these empty districts.

One of Marston's loyal men, by the name of Vallenar, informed him that he was ready and willing to run a district funder his command in New York. It was an easy choice for Marston to make, he had been hard working and professional since he arrived in the Outlaws, and seemed to be a promising student keen to learn and improve. Unfortunately he had a secret, he had been working under an alias because he and his family were wanted for unforgivable crimes. These were crimes that no corrupt agent could be bribed to let pass, so upon his rise to the limelight he was quickly recognised, arrested, and extradited from the country.

On the other side of the country, things went more smoothly. Marston stayed in Los Angeles to oversee its reconstruction, where Cork and SpaceCowboy have done a fine job in getting the city back on it's feet. They will shortly be joined by another promising individual completing the leadership of the three districts there. Over in Lemon Ci… I mean Las Vegas, the team of Jesse, FreddieMercury, and @Amaris are all set in their relative districts and continue their rebuild.

Now that this business is nearly at its conclusion Marston has returned to his home of New York. He has begun the task of reparations to the operations that were running in the Bronx, and this will soon be handed over to another capable person who will become head of the district as Marston makes his return to Brooklyn.

"I hope this clears up any confusion over my movements, and thank you to my Outlaws for their patience while I got this done. John Marston"

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $560,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL