Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:06:14
Page:  1 
Buzzing in New York Started by: SuperBee on Jun 19, '23 22:26

SuperBee returns from gambling in Chicago and walks into the HQ and sits down with some fellow associates

I got 60 units of the best cocaine the West Coast has to offer, I've read through the journals of my ancestry and in this world, the most important thing you can focus on is money and building a respectable presence, I was told to hit the ground running from the first days on these shores. Sell drugs. commit felonies, bust shlubs outta jail and commit petties until ya sweaty... you establish yourself quick and the remainder of your life here is about the finer things. I like good wine, hard laughs and throwing cards, I am here to earn and protect my family, not chase, you do the work early, always. 

SuperBee places his pistol on the table, ashes his cigar and walks over to the mirror and straightens out his new tailored suit

I am a made man now. Part of a family and a respected one. Trusted. This is not a light duty to be made. You are a representative of a crew based out of the greatest city on Earth. I have a lot to prove now. I need to be a man of respect, loyalty and honor. You need to mind your words. I've read the journals, over and over again, I know the mistakes that have been made and I know a good deal of the history behind made men who turned a bad path. I have an obligation to Fenton, Marston and every other man or woman of honor in this city to make them proud and make them money. 

I am ready to achieve the greatness my bloodline failed to achieve. I am here to make my ancestors proud. 

It's been over a decade since a member of my lineage stepped foot on these shores, very different times, I'd like to think I am equipped with the history and knowledge to do great things... and I am just getting started.

SuperBee checks his watch and realizes he has a hot date with a Durden in a few minutes, he grabs his gun, cigar and wine and gives a wink to the table

Let me know if you need anything, I have to head out and handle some business

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Buzzing in New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL