Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
EXCLUSIVE! Kuklinski Interviews LV RHM! Started by: Sir_Kuklinski on Oct 01, '11 23:39

In a shocking move Kuklinski was granted an interview with Canucklehead’s RHM, ScrabbleKing.  The interview took place via telegram and revealed some fascinating details about Las Vegas operations and the view from the city of sin.

Kuklinski can today exclusively reveal that the leadership of a Las Vegas family has bemoaned the fact that they have “a very small pool of hitters”.  This, the RHM said, is the reason why they didn’t launch the attack on SL.  In his own words “the small cities simply have too many people for us to take down on our own”.  This will come as a surprise to many who viewed Las Vegas as being a “proper” city.  Many veteran commentators have opined that Las Vegas has been in steady decline since the Las Vegas Costello Faction exploded into the psyche of the 8 cities some time ago.

The RHM went on to discuss where the power was in the 8 cities, unsurprisingly renouncing Chicago and New York for their strangehold.  Unable to conceal the bitterness in his voice, the RHM venously spat “good hitters gravitate to power over time, as such most of those with talent and experience in that arena are housed in Chicago and New York at the moment”. 

Scrabbleking then went on to discuss the author joining forces with Las Vegas.  Ultimately, it was decided that this wasn’t the best course of action – ScrabbleKing again bitterly spoke to New York, saying “perhaps you should approach New York”.

ScrabbleKing paid tribute to the Kuklinski bloodline, noting its  "long and proud history" with Las Vegas and going on to pay tribute to the Kuklinski work ethic and achievements.

The interview was concluded with ScrabbleKing wishing the author good luck.  And coming from a Las Vegas RHM – who’s not going to bet on that!

Report Post Tip

For those interested, the full interview can be read here

Report Post Tip

Dude! Can you stop screaming in the streets. Every time I visit the corners you speak on, you spew garbage I don't say anything. In all fairness I don't really care what you have to say but can you deliver it with more eloquence, and just an idea actually quit with your conspiracy theories and do something worthy of mention.

Okay I'm off to lurking now.

Report Post Tip

I hate myself.

This one actually made me chuckle. It's an almost impressive twist on the one message you were sent.

Alas Omerta (which still means something to some of us) forbids me from publishing the exact message for people to draw their own conclusions from, so I'll cherry pick a few quotes of my own. I couldn't help but notice you missed out the part where I called you an "infantile, disrespectful, attention-seeking halfwit"

Also I must correct some innacuracies, I was not talking "bitterly" about New York either time I mentioned them, once was a statement of fact about hitters and power (that's an accurate quote, folks, just out of context). Having denied your request for an invite to our family I said "Perhaps you should approach New York. Your family has a "long and proud history" there too." - You'll notice the quotation marks there. They are used to indicate it as a quote. In this case, I was quoting your own mail back to you. I know this writing thing is new to you, so be reassured you'll get better with time. We hope.

Finally I didn't end by wishing you good luck, the phrase I used was "Here's hoping you get all you deserve." (again, with the quote things, see how they work?) - anyone with half a brain can see they are quite different sentiments. I understand why that nuance may have been lost on you (should you be in doubt, see earlier comments about halfwittery).

Report Post Tip

Um.

First off, I think you meant "venomously" there, not "venously" which... is not a word.

Secondly, this is yet another example of why nobody likes you. It's really the height of infantile behavior to twist what someone says in order to fit your own agenda.

Really, this is why you claim to be a writer? Misspelled words and whining about how someone doesn't like you, then spreading lies in the streets?

Ugh. I take it back. You are, in no way, shape, or form, a writer.

You are a monkey with a typewriter.

Report Post Tip

ScrabbleKing, I have already made public the full text of the interview.  I would like to make it clear that the text I made available is NOT a fabrication hastily written to prevent -Premeir shooting ScrabbleKing through the head for talking about him "bitterly".  Nosiree.  The full text which I left above is EXACTLY what was said.  And you can trust me.

Report Post Tip

CM_Punk, your are a buffoon; a writer who doesn't write isn't a writer.  He is a CM_Punk.

Publish something, until then I have no interest in your inane gibberish.

ScrabbleKing - the public wants another interview - shall we set the record straight?

Report Post Tip

She stands listening to the little man in the Streets spouting of wonderful stories..

That's what they are.. Stories, twists on truths to make this little man feel like he matters in this thing of ours. A small fish in a big ocean desperately clinging to his own dreams and beliefs of being someone that matters enough to be listened to without hearty chuckles and shared glances of disbelief in the levels to which he had stooped.

Kuku, may I call you that? Good, not like it matters, it's the pet name you've earned for your nonsensical rantings since your arrival and those of your ancestors and those of your beloved.

Please, let me read this to the masses. I will speak once today and that is all. I feel as if I should shower just showing you this much attention.

She coughs to clear her throat and starts to read..

Hello, Don.

Don, are you recruiting? I have a lot to offer the city of Las Vegas. LV and my bloodline have a long and proud history.

I have an abundance of raw mafia talent - once nurtured and harnessed correctly, it's a safe bet to say that I would turn your fortunes round and your crew would grow from the rather risible numbers it currently has to something approaching a veritable army.

Don, let's face facts. You need help in building your family. Right now it's a glorified darts team. I have the experience, contacts, skills, rollerskates and wherewithall to make things happen.

I want to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that I won't rock the boat. I will rock the world.

To summarise - can I join, please?

She stifles a laugh and composes herself.

Now, why would I allow someone like THIS to sully the city of Las Vegas let alone my newly formed business that caters to those in need of deliveries and helpers? His ancestors, and now himself, have proven that they are nothing more than sensationalist gossip mongers who take credit for that they cannot and do not do themselves? It's no surprise that the latest in this degenerating line if cunning linguists has turned what was a well-worded rejection letter from my trusted Right Hand Man, Scrabble King, into a conspiracy in an attempt to anger those in other cities.

I have toiled with the decision to share the response of Scrabble King, debating the fact that I am just doing with you want.. I am taking your bait. However, on the other hand, I am not. I am just bringing forth yet more examples of the way you work for those that have not experienced your inane ability to act as if you are King Shit of Turd Hill in case you should approach them with grandiose descriptions of your skills and experience.

She clears her throat again and begins to read...

Hello Kuku,

While I would dearly love to invite someone with such a massively over-inflated sense of their own worth, there are a few small matters stopping me.

I think the first is probably the most obvious, you're a moron with no concept whatsoever of how this place works, this can be demonstrated by your greatest achievement to date being "a mate killed some BGs". Well done. Brilliant. Enjoy dying over and over and OVER again until you get a clue.

Secondly, It's true, you do have some small talent for street speeches (emphasis on the small) but really, you've used the last few to do nothing but attack Las Vegas and their leadership, as a result have been banned from Vegas for the forseable future by our Godfather, Chade - Who, just for the record, is not now, and has never had any plans to attack SL or anyone else. It's quite simple really, good hitters gravitate to power over time, as such most of those with talent and experience in that arena are housed in Chicago and New York at the moment. This means that Vegas has a very small pool of hitters, and most cities, even the small ones, simply have too many people for us to take down on our own. Again, you may refer to my previous point about your lack of a clue.

Thirdly, I don't like you. My boss doesn't like you. My bosses boss doesn't like you. Nobody I talk to likes you. You are unlikeable. I know this is something you have long strived to achieve, so well done, we'll put that one up in the trophy cabinet with the BGs thing, shall we?

Fourth, we are a small family, I know. But we are that, a family. We look out for one another, we get to know one another, we run on the old-fashioned principles that personality matters and friendships breed trust and loyalty more than strength gained from the commission of petty crimes and murder. I am quite certain there is no space in a family for an infantile, disrespectful attention-seeking halfwit.

Perhaps you should approach New York. Your family has a "long and proud history" there too.

Here's hoping you get all you deserve.

Yours,

SK

I support what my friend and partner has said. I pat him on the back for being honest. For once you were given an explanation as to why you are not welcome here... Which you of course were only doing to "get dirt" on my organisation. You have yet again proven your intentions through your own words... Shortly after you shared your sensationalist story here today you contacted me with this final statement.

Thank you so very, very, very much.

There was no spite or venom in SK's voice, as you have inferred. He was simply stating what are very well known facts about the hierarchy of our world. Nothing damaging or that has not been said before in private and in public. Simple truths you have twisted for your own self-satisfaction in thinking you are the newly crowned Nick_C.

She smiles sweetly in Kuku's direction.

I do hope that this will aid in your attempts to colour this in your own favour rather than admit the fact that.. No one wants you in Vegas.

I wish you and yours well in the many future generations we are sure to see come forth and attempt to deface Las Vegas, New York, Detroit, et al.

Report Post Tip

Er, you can see why you've gone right to the top!!

I've already published the correspondence.  Any way you try and frame this, your lil family gave away more than they should have.

Now, you WILL NOT last as long as the LVCF did in Vegas.  Of that there is no doubt.

I like being called Kuku, btw.  My grandfather was called Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Gave away more than we should have? How?

Anyone with any idea at all about how this place works already knows everything I said about the activities and nature of hitters. It's a cycle that has repeated so often it's almost written in stone. I mentioned it as just one of many ways to demonstrate the utter lack of common sense in the garbage your family has been spreading about LV and SL lately.

Or perhaps you're referring to the internal stuff? The values of our family being more important to us than cash cows and click monkeys? That's not a breach of Omerta, that's a requirement of membership. 

Report Post Tip

Which cities have cash cows and click monkeys?

Report Post Tip

And now it's straight from me.. For all to see, nothing to hide.. No sensationalism, no inflation, nothing.. Just there for all to see. No conspiracy, no plotting. How did we give away more than we should have? You really think we didn't know what you were up to? It's you? Another leaf on your family tree. Apple doesn't fall.. blah blah. You get the point.

They say it's about how something is understood, not the words used. You can twist the context of what was said all you want. I can't stop you, no one can.. No matter how many of us would love to. However, the one thing you do not have control over, nor do I, is HOW people read what has been said. You can try to suggest ulterior motives, hate, and "venomous" words.. While people will look at your initial announcement and say to themselves and friends "Heh, Kuku's at it again... Should be good for a laugh." Your follow-ups and further attempts to make this into some plot against humanity will be, as usual, viewed the same way.

You really should put all this effort into something positive for the community, like a tabloid newspaper. It can even be recycled and re-used for wrapping fish.

Honestly, you think anything you say is taken seriously? I've worked with New York in the past and have nothing but respect for Godfather Prem and Co. LoveGun has been a dream, she's a good lass. You should go back to stirring the pot between Los Angeles, which is still not populated, and another city.. Or maybe even LA attacking us right now, today.

The things said have been said in discussions here in the Streets, on OOC Avenue, and in many coffee shops including the biggest one of all. It's simple common sense. The powerhouses are Chicago and New York. Anyone with a brain and ability to look at the sizes of the cities we all inhabit or visit can deduce that Chicago and New York hold the power and will have the best, the elite, the higher numbers when it comes to those who enjoy getting their wack on.

As for the late timing of my contribution to your discussion.. I was making sure I dotted my I's and crossed my T's as I care about that kind of thing. Just as this response may be delayed for the same reasons, I care about what I say in public.

She turns on her heel and goes back to her office only looking back long enough to smile.

You do be sure to have yourself a great day sir, I hope you and yours get everything they deserve for the tremendous amount of effort you put into this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

The coffeeshops..  I've heard about them.

Don't worry about your lack of attention to details - it is telling.

Report Post Tip

Alfonce stops and listens to Canucklehead and Scrabbleking then applauds them for turning the page on a book we've all read before.. As he turns and walks away, Alfonce could not stop chuckling at the writings of Kuku...

"I have an abundance of raw mafia talent." ..."Overstatement of the year!" He says as he heads off to work.

Report Post Tip

This, the RHM said, is the reason why they didn’t launch the attack on SL.

The only person SL would auth to shoot from Vegas is Sir_Kuklinski.

Keep our cities name out of your mouth.

-Dex

Report Post Tip

I dont normally comment on on lame threads especially those written by a complete and utter noobs like yourself cocklinski, but i'll make an exception here.

Seems to me little boy you niether have the talent or the arsehole to actually make something of your pathetic bloodline, your rants are laughable at the best of times for some reason you seem to think people actually give a fuck about what you write and that they take your words as gospel, Reality check you are a twat always been a twat and you got it WILL ALWAYS BE A TWAT, im sure some village somewhere is missing its idiot so run along.

Report Post Tip

El_Nino allows himself a little chuckle

This has truly brightened up my day, oh how I have missed the court jester and his delusions.

Kuku I am sure you would be quite entertaining at any dinner party when a game of Chinese Whispers were played. I bet you could turn the phrase "I love the English and their wonderful breakfasts" to "We should support the English they are going to war against Germany and Japan"

Report Post Tip

why do people even talk to this guy? lol

Report Post Tip

Well

for all of his quite obvious idiosyncracies.  you have to admit, he gets people talking.

Report Post Tip

You are a monkey with a typewriter.

So... if we put one million of him (shudder) in a room, he might even be able to randomly come up with an "original" work of shakespeare

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: EXCLUSIVE! Kuklinski Interviews LV RHM!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL