Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 17:08:56
Page:  1 
Longest Reigning Godfather Started by: SuperBee on Jun 25, '23 02:30

Who has the record for longest reign as GF?

Curious if it's changed over the last 10 years

Report Post Tip

I imagine it's still Roman. In an era of bodyguard caps being non existent and gun training being a lot slower, I think it's going to be a record that will remain unbroken (although I'm not sure exactly how long he was Godfather, but I imagine it was over a year easily).

Report Post Tip

Did Balls just place an asterisk on Roman's legendary record or am I making that up?

Report Post Tip

Ascetic - the game and times, change. There's no denying the run he had, but it would just be looking with rose tinted glasses to ignore the advantages that used to exist compared to now. The game now is much more geared towards shorter runs and higher turnover up top. People nowadays may not get as far as Roman time wise, but it doesn't make their run any less impressive.

So, yeah, I guess it is an asterisk. But for good reason. It's exactly the same way that you can't compare the level of a gun these days to the levels of the biggest guns 10 years ago. Times change.

Report Post Tip
I figured it was still Roman

Was curious if there have been any longer runs since then.
Report Post Tip
Other than Roman I believe Marietta was GF for 2 full years.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

SpaceCowboy looking back at old threads her account started July 2008 and she retired in December 2009. However I still think she's one of the ones with the longest run as Godfather, as it looks like she went from November 25th (roughly) 2008, to her retirement in December 2009.

She could've gone on a hell of a lot longer if she hadn't retired, I'm sure.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Longest Reigning Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL