Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:59:46
Page:  1 
Quack Quack Started by: Josie on Jun 25, '23 02:54

Josie is awoken by Jesse stumbling in from a late shift at the meth lab yet again. He looks exhausted. She comes out of her office where she fell asleep in the chair and asks him what he is doing as he looks half cut, even though it's just pure exhaustion. 

"Josie, I finished at the lab a few hours ago but I had to chat with the others about a few changes." He says with his hand resting on her shoulder. "I can't do this any more. I cannot put all these hours into the lab and run the organisation. However, you have been doing a wonderful job at holding down the fort while I have been gone so it's only fair that I hand the operations over to you." Jesse gave Josie a half smile, trying to gauge whether she is happy about this or not. She smiles at him and tells him not to worry. she will do whatever she can to help. 

"Good, I was hoping you would say that. I have it all prepared and ready for you to get going and set yourself up" Josie steps back "Well, Jesse, was there actually a choice?" Josie chuckled. 

Josie contacted Jaque the next morning and they met up at an old building that Jesse had secured. He needed the lab to keep running so wanted her to branch over into Paradise with the family. Such a beautiful building. Bright yellow. She walks in through the door and there is spacey giving the walls a fresh lick of paint and Jesse moving around furniture. She didn't have to do very much at all. 

Josie pours everyone a glass of whiskey and hands out pizza and cheese. 

"I think given the bright yellow lights shining down on Las Vegas... " Josie blows a few bubbles "And how quackers we all are.. lets be Rubber Ducks." Quack Quack 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL