Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:10:29
Page:  1 
The Ginger Ninjas - Bronx Started by: Ginge on Jun 25, '23 12:28

Ginge had only arrived off the boat a short while ago but his family name was well respected by the leaders of New York city. It didn’t take him long to show he was a chip off the old ginger block and mimicked his father’s ways. He proved he was a quick learner and was ready to help rebuild this great city.

After working well with his late father’s good friend, spacey; it was an honour to have the backing of such a great crew leader within the city. This was just the beginning for Ginge and that started when he had a late night phone call from his boss!

A little startled as he was napping after drinking one too many bourbons, Ginge answered the phone call.

‘Yes boss’

‘Head down to the Bronx we have a short meeting with Marston, everything is all good but we need to do it quickly and efficiently as he needs to leave the city for a few days, something to do with some accident on the waters involving a boat and a board’ Space answered

The phone went dead. Ginge put on a smart suit and adjusted his wig and flew down to the meeting spot. As he pulled into the secure unit, Space was waiting and within a few seconds a car pulled up beside them both. Marstons window came down.

‘’Evening men, I need to keep it very short. Ginge I trust you as much as I do that man standing beside you, we need to get this city expanding so take the Bronx and we will catch up when I return. I need to disappear for a short while and take care of some business’’

Before Ginge could reply, the window was half up and the car was moving out of the compound. Ginge and Space turned to each other with a big smile and they exchanged a few words before agreeing to an early meeting in the morning as it was getting late.

Before departing, Ginge made two phone calls, one to ducking and the other to BeeBopAlula.

‘’It’s happening, we are going to our own district…Bronx

I have a meeting first thing and I will meet you pair after so we can get our business underway, spread the word. The Ginger Ninjas are in town!''

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL