Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:03
Page:  1 
From the Leader's Mouths. Started by: KuklinskiPREMEIR on Oct 04, '11 14:32

Prem recently congratulated all of his people on making NY “one of the best cities ever”.  It’s a nice platitude but not really accurate.  But that’s neither here nor there.  What is important is what he went on to say.  Prem practically begged his people to stop jumping ship and joining the Underground, saying “there are alot of underground pussys who want to affect me directly, they do so by bodyguard shots ...shooting your friends” (sic).  But, says the Godfather of New York, he doesn’t care about this because “Nothing is ever done to me directly ...  you are not hurting me”.  Prem acknowledges that there is indeed a problem with defections and that the Underground life is “fun and dangerous” but appeals to inter and intra crew friendship to stem the tide “. So if you are approached to help ...  you are hurting each other, and your friends”.  Paradoxically, Prem then claims that “as always i will stand up for all of you, keep you safe, and do my best to defend our great city”. 

Defend against what, Prem?  I thought that the Underground was no threat?  I thought that it was just a loudmouth spouting nonsense?  The facts are that we turn people away.  The facts are that you rumbled a couple of wannabes in your camp very recently – well guess what?  We were onto the would-be infiltrators a lot quicker than you were or are onto your own members who have joined us.

And moving away from the East Coast...

We claimed that LV were going to attack SL and were then going to move some of their people to LA.  We were called liars with no sources and over-active imaginations.  But guess what?  Ol’ JimmyNapoli will be heading over to LA to head up a GF crew.  And guess what?  We were right about that just as we were right about the moves to attack SL.

Not believe me?

***Mass Mail to crew members of JimmyNapoli***

Family,

It is with pleasure and sadness today that I say we will be moving to Los Angeles today to run the city.

You have all worked hard for me, and I take this role to offer some of you chances you might never get elsewhere and I want to see our city grow strong and proud and make money and be around for a long time. 

What does this mean?

1. If you have a DFP - Fly to LV asap and sell it

2. In the near future we will have a few new leaders, and some changes and as a reminder I can only hold 10 members in my family when I go for Godfather. This means most of you who have worked for me will not be able to and will be moved to one of my leaders. I hope you understand and can work with them like you have worked for me, and will not go suiciding etc as now is the time to stand together.. it is not often you get a chance to build a city.

3. We need money.. gold coins.. silver.. I have put Vincent on sale even to make some cash ;) hehe but we do need some cash as it will cost us 30 mil + etc just for the move so if you have a treasure check laying around I would appreciate the help, and all I can offer right now is my thanks.

4. My door is open and those of you who have worked with me know this. Come talk to me with ideas, concerns, suggestions and problems at anytime. I am a fair person, but remember I am fair in the aspect I will save the whole family no matter what. 

Thank you for the hard work all this time and lets make LA an experience to remember. 

- Jimmy

Report Post Tip

Hrm... all I see here is directly from the Ass's mouth.  talk about an oxymoron.

Report Post Tip

First of all i wanna ask why do you love to repeat yourself?... Secondly Such a waste of time...
Don't know how but goody there at least you have friends that works for you althought i doubt you have any friend

Report Post Tip

i did have a response...but decided better of it

Wade walks off to do a petty

Report Post Tip

I love how you claim that because Jimmy is heading to LA (which, by the way, wasn't really that well kept a secret), that automatically means you were right about STL... with... not one iota of proof, whatsoever.

"Because we were right about THIS, means we're right about EEEEEEEVERYTHING" except, no. Not actually. But by all means, keep running your mouth and showing yourself to be the biggest idiot that has ever existed in this life, or in any life.

Report Post Tip

Maybe #5 on that letter got cut off. It could have went something like this:

5. Oh, and btw, we're totally gonna attack St louie as soon as we make the move. Lolz!

Report Post Tip

Jimmy was finishing his morning coffee when he noticed a few signs in the streets with something that looked like his words, written in sloppy English all over a bulletin board for everyone to see. He squinted and noticed in fact it was his words and in fact some low life had been throwing his name out their mouth. He took a long drink of the warm liquid and set it down on the table, throwing his feet up on a nearby chair while drafting some future massmails to his family, which he wondered if they would end up the same way but he knew the world was filled with shady people and in time they would be throw into oceans and lakes in boxes and bags if he had his way with it

Always nice to see my business in the streets, but for those who know a thing of two about our business - there are those who need to know what is going on (and they do) and there are those who do not and simply speak of myths and rumors as they are not in a position to know the facts and good reasons for it as you can see from this yelling in the streets.

My friends in Saint Louis know none of these attack rumors to be true, along with even the blind mobsters who walk our streets realizing this as well and I am glad yet tired to see this issue brought up yet again but as with previous rumors in your attempt to disrupt our business practices - these rumors will be quickly squashed and we will move on. In fact your allegations only make me want to strengthen the business ties between the two cities, and hell even the three cities if you want to put it like that (omg LA) and predict the possible future, but again nothing is for sure in our world and I live everyday with that in mind.

There might come a day when your efforts make a dent in our politics and business practices but that day is not today as far as I am concerned.

Tips his hat at at a few of his family and some of his friends from throughout the cities, as he took another drink of his coffee

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From the Leader's Mouths.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL