Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:33:08
Page:  1 
Richer Than God! Started by: SuperBee on Jul 04, '23 01:29

SuperBee walks into the Brooklyn HQ and slams down a deposit slip on the table 

That's it, boys... where do we go from here?

That makes 1 billion dollars in gambling profits... 

What do we do with it?

Where do we go from here?

How do we help the shlubs looking for a leg up?

Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $420,000 Tip

Somewhat incredulously, Knusprig watches this bee standing on the old theater stage in the center of town - right next to its family‘s headquarters… -, waving banknotes and surrounded by money bags. In these times of great depression, this is a strange image. The bee screamingly proclaims its alleged mega wealth. Few people seem to care so far.

Knusprig is certainly an advocate of wage transparency and general openness and honesty, but wonders whether this appearance is not a bit too much of a good thing! "Invest or distribute", he calls out to the bee. He also thinks about retirement planning, this still somewhat new construct. It would be a pity if the bee were to kick the bucket one day, sitting on its wealth, and then a fraction of it were dug up by some grave robber. Crispy hopes for the bee that it knows how to do something good with its wealth and walks on.

Report Post Tip

I propose you run a writing competition. Where entrants and non entrants are paid an extortionate amount of money for entering or not entering. The winner gets to duel against the person deemed the biggest loser. 

We would obviously have to involve the Competition Commission but I'm sure they'd be on board. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Walking down the street, TheKing notices a bit of a commotion going on.

One gentleperson is talking about unimaginable sums of funds. While the others are attempting to help, the first spend the funds.

"Gentle people of this thing of ours, the money should go to the most deserving. A school for the wayward youth is an idea that should be considered. I think some funds should also be allocated to better the standards of insight and philosophy found on these streets. A speaking competition is a grand old idea."

Report Post Tip

SuperBee listens and takes in all the suggestions...

We are talking an insurmountable amount of funds here, we can do great things with this. 

I propose a council discussion... something to promote economic stimulation here... how to we make this money make more money for all... 

Give me a few days,,, 

Report Post Tip
DeadlikeDead is truly impressed to meat up a Richer Than God!

Very well work to be a such person in life in here. Not easy for sure but some truly can make it.

Well done sir!
Report Post Tip

Villain overheard the discussion and chipped in saying:

You try to make it 2 billion in gambling profits!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Richer Than God!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL