Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:04:18
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Multiple Savings Accounts (Credits) Started by: DeadlySpike on Jul 06, '23 05:12

I think it would be cool to have like multiple Savings Accounts, and if you could label them. I'm like an investment advisor and stuff, and I also do conservatorships for dice addicts who cannot be trusted with their own credits because they are degenerates. It would be nice if I would keep this organized using multiple accounts. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

So that I can mentally plan this out, how many do you think would be the most that a person would ever have?

Report Post Tip

Maybe like 5 max. 

Report Post Tip
We already have a savings accounts and a way to help dice adicts block gambleing I feel like that wouldn’t help them having more accounts when they can’t stop withdrawing and doing it anyways they can just block gambling make it blocked forever then
Report Post Tip

I think he means conservatorships. So would maybe need several accounts and to name them. 

I think it's a good idea. I wonder if there are fees, lol! 

Report Post Tip

DeadlySpike keeps my credits safe so i think its a good idea

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

just don't think we need more then one account sorry

Report Post Tip

I don't see the harm if its easy to pull together. I like having savings, but I'd also love to have a "Fuck it, I'm bored" pot that I'm willing to lose when I feel like acting like a twat with dice. 

Report Post Tip
I can see the use of multiple accounts it would help people manage there resources better. I recently had some luck playing dice got up to 1400 credits before my luck turned but I had enough sense to sell 100 of them so I am financially strong in game for the foreseeable future.
Report Post Tip
I’m all for this…

Personally I’m cool with 3 savings, but 5 sounds like a good number if it’s easy to be coded.

Personal credits , sold perks credits, <3 F off <3 credits. Just would make it much easier to organize imo.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Multiple Savings Accounts (Credits)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL