Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:42:33
Page:  1 
Shamrocks on to South Philly Started by: Shoresy on Jul 19, '23 14:01

After pacing around the office for the last twenty minutes Shoresy realized how much time he had passed and that it was time to man up, give his balls a tug and get the fuck to work. He had just finised up a call with the biggest Balls in Philly, Shoresy took a deep breath about the prospect of moving homes once again. After his friends Mikey and TheWanderingJew had left South Philly for a chance to carve out a name for themselves in Chicago South Philly had a vacancy and needed someone to step up. It felt things had kind of come full circle as they had been a hand for the acting godfather of South Philly for Harry Dresden and now they were going back to their old home to run the district. 

"DangerClose Petah get in here!" 

Petah approached cautiously incase that dirty dirty Deadlyspike was around trying to duckknap him

"No no calm down Petah the dirty Spiegel isn't here I just got the word from the boss we're to pack up HQ and move over to South Philly as soon as possible. I never thought when we started here we'd be in this position but I want to thank both of you for being amazing alternate captains both on and off the ice, this franchise would not be where it is today without your support and leadership and I know I definitely wouldn't. Now Petah you go tell everyone to start packing, Dangerclose I want you to head to South Philly to this address make sure everything is to your liking if it isn't I trust you'll take care of it and then we'll meet you there. South Philly is now a blank canvas for us to paint as we wish let's get to work boys.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

SpaceCowboy took the first red-eye to Philadelphia after receiving a telegram from an associate of Shoresy's move to South Philadelphia, taking over the reins of acting Godfather. 

Once the plane had landed Cowboy quickly flags down the closest taxi driver to take him to his destination, eventually he arrives at Shoresy's new headquarters. After tipping the driver he exits the vehicle and let's himself inside, finding some of Shoresy's closest colleges and friends were already there to celebrate the occasion.

"Shoresy!!! SpaceCowboy runs up to his long time friend, hugging him while patting him on the back."

"I heard the news and came here as fast as humanly possible! For once I may not have been late to the party!"

Reaching into his new jacket he had purchased the other day SpaceCowboy pulls out a bottle of whiskey, one of Shoresy's favorite brand. Handing the bottle over to him as a gift.

"Congratulations! HarryDresden would be so proud of you!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The celebration was just getting started in South Philly, when SpaceCowboy showed up with Shoresy's favorite whiskey. Shoresy got up and gave the cowboy a big hug.

"Thanks for coming all the way from LA brother!" Shoresy motioned to some random waiter at the party "Hey get us a couple of glasses and get that beautiful duck Petah here!" turning back to cowboy Shoresy asked "So did you bring Char_Aznable and the Giraffe? How's everything on the west coast brother?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shamrocks on to South Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL