Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:45:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Super Day for St. Louis Started by: Candrima on Oct 07, '11 03:00

Monet had been slowly walking through St. Louis and oggling the river and smoking a cigarette. He had just stopped to roll another one and was licking the zigzag when he heard a woman start talking to a large crowd of people. He finished his cigarette, stuck it in his mouth and hobbled forward using his cane. 

He flicked open his lighter inhaling on his cigarette as she finished her speech. "So SuperX is Godfather of St. Louis", he thought to himself. He continued to heavily smoke the cigarette as he listened to many of the people from St Louis congratulate the man on his fine achievement. 

The old man had finished his cigarette, he lightly tossed the filter into a trash bin and cleared his groggy throat. 

Ah SuperX, many congratulations. Our bloodlines go back in good and bad and I shall never forget that. I hope that you and St Louis prosper and you shall continue to lead your city in delights. 

Report Post Tip

SamWalton arrived in a fasionable way, driving up in a brand new Rolls Royce. Stepping from the vehicle dressing in a white pinstripe suit he made his way to the gathering. Shaking hands with multiple people and salutations to those he couldn't reach immediately.

After making his way to the podium he reaches his new Godfather in SuperX. With a warm embrace Sam made his way to adress the masses that had gathered.

It's great to be here today to celebrate the new Godfather SuperXin St. Louis. I know my pops is looking down as I speak with a smile on his face. Eventhough I was not involved in organized crime at the time I knew that if anything had happen to my father that he had faith in SuperX to take on the well being. I look forward to watching him grow as a Godfather in our cities.

This man will do great things and I can't wait to see what comes next. Living proof that hard work does pay off, I am forever in debt to the life I was given by my father and yourself.

Lets grow old together (No homo). We finally made it my friend I wish you the best of luck. You can count on me to be there if you ever need anything.

Report Post Tip

Loner stands back waiting patiently for the Godfather to be free. She smiles and sips on her drink...enjoying the atmosphere of the day. She had already dumped a bucket of confetti on SuperX earlier in the day...so she was satisfied with mingling with the rest of the family from St Louis for a while. As things began to dwindle down...she makes her way to the boss. He turns and smiles at her. She raises her glass.

Mazel Tov!! Our bloodlines go way back and I always knew this day would come again for yours. You have been an amazing leader, mentor and friend. I am forever indebted to you for all you have taught and done for me. I am so thankful that I got to know you. It is a glorious day for St Louis. I look forward to working for you and to the bright future I now see for our beloved city. Congratulations X.

With that she tosses back her drink. She then steps aside and makes her way back through the crowd to JewishJake, Hound, Batman and the other leaders. Their celebration has just begun

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Super Day for St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL