Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 03:46:41
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Felony timer automatically takes you to train BGs page Started by: Pepe on Jul 21, '23 12:46

What is your idea?

An option in the timers section for how your 'F' timer works.  When BGs are ready to be trained for the crew, clicking on the 'F' timer would direct you to that page instead of the felony popup or page.

Has your idea already been suggested in some form or another before? (Check the Suggestions forum for past threads with ideas the same or similar to yours.)

Technically, yes, I suggested this right when training came out, but I'm not sure people understood what I was asking. After having brought it up a few times in crew chats and having multiple people say they'd like it, I decided to try again.

What does your idea entail?

A check box on the timers options page to 'Train BGs when available'.

When checked if there are BGs to train, the F timer would take you to the BGs page.  If not, it would open the felony window or page.

How can your idea be successfully implemented into the game as it stands?

See above, all pages are available now.  Just some logic to pull if there are BGs to train when clicking the 'F' button

What major changes would be needed to make your idea work?

Code around the 'F' link. 

What is the positive impact of your idea?

More people training BGs.  I know I mindlessly click the links when they're ready and often times forget to look at the train on time.

What is the negative impact of your idea?

Could be too heavy/slow for a data call before grabbing the page I suppose.

How may your idea affect the rest of the userbase?

Continue to encourage training BGs

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

+1

I'm one of those click-timer-when-done kinda people, so I hardly ever train BGs, despite wanting to help.

If it's not too hard to code, I'm all for it!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Felony timer automatically takes you to train BGs page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL