Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:45:57
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
CREDITS: Thanksgiving, Belly full of credits. Started by: Squishy on Oct 07, '11 15:03

From now until November 11th, we will be taking 20% of profits from credit purchases and applying it towards purchasing food for the Mercer Street Friends Food Bank of NJ. MSF is a wonderful organization that does a food drive for local low income families for the Thanksgiving holiday. Being that 2011 is the last year the office and I are residing in NJ before moving to Philly, its only fitting that one of our last moves is to show overwhelming support to the area that has helped us grow from the tiny hobby that we were, into what we are today.

So every time you purchase credits for the next month, pat yourself on the back for making Thanksgiving possible for many families who are otherwise unable to have the traditional family gathering and feast.

As always, thank you so much for your support!

Scott

Report Post Tip

This is an awesome cause, and I'll be glad to donate to support that.

Report Post Tip

Ill donate to the cause :)

Report Post Tip

I didn't realize this was happening, but I'm glad that my donation earlier has gone to a great cause. It makes me proud of our admin staff and owners that you guys can do this.

Though I would love to see every dollar that goes to the cause be matched by Durden's I know that's being greedy! Hah. Still, amazing of you Scott proud to be apart of this community.

Report Post Tip

This is a wonderful way to show our support and lend good tidings to those perhpas less fortunate then us. I shall certainly lend my little extra to the cause. Well Done Squishy. Kudos

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: CREDITS: Thanksgiving, Belly full of credits.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL