Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:56:09
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Transfers no longer On-Hand Started by: Anubis on Oct 07, '11 15:12

As a segway to an, as of yet undisclosed, change to come, I've altered the way that tributes and transfers happen. Instead of making sure that you have the money on hand to make a transfer, you have to make sure that you have the money in your FEDERAL bank. That's it. Transfers are the same as they always have been, except the location that the money exits from is your Federal bank, and the location that it comes to is the other persons...FEDERAL BANK.

But lets face it. Isn't that more realistic? You don't get random money showing up in your wallet out of the blue...it shows up in your bank account.

Report Post Tip

An excellent change, It will make those times I am not on a computer and using my mobile phone that much easier. More realistic and just makes sense.

nice work

Report Post Tip

I would like random money to show up in my wallet out of the blue.

Makes sense.

~C~

Report Post Tip

If you go to western union, you bring cash to send to someone.

Report Post Tip

But the bank isn't western union, now is it?

Report Post Tip

I would like random money to show up in my wallet out of the blue.

Makes sense.

~C~

I agree with Chuckle here... why change the game? Change real life instead! :) Damn... that would be so awesome. You need cash? Just think about it and it appears in your wallet just like bills in your mailbox.

Okay... jokes asside... great idea! Thanks!

Report Post Tip

Nice little change. If it floats your boat then i am happy.

Report Post Tip

Good update =]

Report Post Tip

Kinda takes the sing out of PPP though as people will bank more regularly.

Report Post Tip

has this already been implemented?

Report Post Tip

I like the realism of it, but never will I not enjoy random money showing up in my pocket its like finding a brownie once thought ate.

Report Post Tip

I would love for my wallet to make cents.

Report Post Tip

Nice change, adds realism.

Report Post Tip

great idea makes things easier

Report Post Tip

I <3 ANUBIS.

Report Post Tip

Excellent idea. I love it. ADMINS ROCK!!! <3

Report Post Tip

Kudos! This one make things more realistically MAfiosing lol

"what a term!" But.. NICE ONE ANUBIS! Maybe next time we could see some pictures after being wacked. hahaha

Report Post Tip

nice update

Report Post Tip

But the bank isn't western union, now is it?

no, but if I want my money from another city, I cant do a bank transfer, I have to do a Western Union transfer..  I do not buy the premise that this change adds any realism.  We will see what other changes are in store, probably they will make this one seem a needed change. 

Report Post Tip

Sounds like a good change

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Transfers no longer On-Hand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL