Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
There Comes a Time. Started by: Dr_Kuklinski on Oct 07, '11 22:07

Yeah, as far as I can tell all you've predicted is...a war.  Congratulations, I think you've finally figured one part of this world out.

Report Post Tip

Alfredo never really comes to the streets to speak to people that talk rubbish all there lives but he has decided he wants to to today

Dr_Kuklinski who?

All i ever see is your name posting rubbish everything you have ever mentioned is all rubbish, yes people may have wars but it will be for good reasons not just because someone has decided to have one so please shut your mouth and either leave this thing of ours or actually put some effort in because no one is listening

Thats all ive got to say

Report Post Tip

As honey passed by the street she heard the noise... she then asked herself "what's going on?" and then she realized its him again talking non sense....

whoooaaaa.... again!!I'm new to this thing of ours and already you managed to annoy me so much.Congratulations young man for nobody has managed to achieved what nobody has achieved before..that is to annoy me in a very short period of time.

Honey then went on her way to her next business transaction.

Report Post Tip

Tony stands against the nearby wall of a local business his arms folded and a scowl on his face. He's finally heard enough and decides to let his piece be known

Tony steps forward

It's such a shame, a shame indeed. To walk through these streets on a daily basis and see such ignorance spew from the mouth of what seems to be a half way intelligent person. I only say half way because most times you make yourself look foolish. I knew I recalled the Kuklinski family name for a reason. I now kniw what that reason is. You, your father, his father, and so on have been cominv to these streets for some time making themselves look foolish!

What do you expect to accomplish by consistently coming here throwing out trash and trying to out smart people who are smarter than you? It gets you stranded, cast out, and eventually murdered! Which in all hobesty at this point I think that is tge best thing for you and any of your ignorant offspring.

Tony gathers himself, removes a smoke from his pocket, lights it, then steps back to his wall

Report Post Tip

There comes a time when Empires falls.

For being a writer, your sentence doesnt make sense.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: There Comes a Time.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL