Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:57
Page:  1 
Fear and Hulk Hogan Started by: Hogan on Oct 08, '11 00:52

He could never go back. She was gone long gone and he would never see her again. It was almost as if they were to live in worlds apart.

Thus, as love would have it, contact with her came back into the picture. He looked himself in the mirror, he couldnt lose her. This was his shot to get her back and he wasnt going to make a mistake here. He looked at an old picture of him and her. Beautiful, she shined in every area of light there was. Darkness could not hide her beauty. It would seem that The others who attempted to hold her held to tightly or to loose and that, that is why they lost her.

The prized gem in the Hulksters life. She is, what every man wants, the completion of everything he has worked for. A sense of fullness came over Hogan as he looked at the picture one last time.

Im coming back for you.

WELL ladies and gentleman here we are! The fight of the century as Hogan the greatest wrestler pound for pound some would say looks to reclaim what was once his! Its going to be an intense struggle against that who they call FEAR! Yes FEAR has struck the hearts of many and has captured the title taking it away from hogan flaunting it. The Hulkster was not given a chance by the big man, Vince, Until now! Im just so curious how this will play out. Hogan has had one of the greatest feuds with that of his rival FEAR. But now It comes down to the ultimate show down. Can Hulk-A-Mania regain his Title against the one who forced him to give it up!?

The hulksters music went on. He looked at himself in the mirror right before going on. Every muscle in his body began to feel a bit like jello. There was nothing in him that felt confident but everything in him made it known that if he did not take this shot here and now against FEAR he would never ever have a shot again. FEAR has struck down many opponents and is now looking to retire and run away with the title. Hogan knew in his heart he couldnt allow this to be the last time.

You ready brothers?

A moment of silence befell the Throughbreds. Stallion, the leader nodded while axe lifted up the Hulk-A-Mania shirt and smiled at his brother. The locker room was crowded with The brothers and Sisters of Hogan. Support was endless for him and endless in him. He still did not believe in himself. This was a match he couldnt see winning.

Well Here he comes now ladies and gentleman Hulk-A-Mania himself! He is looking pumped! He is looking Ready! He does not have an ounce of fear inside of his body! Hulk Hogan is looking to regain that which he had lost so very long ago. Every fan is here chanting his name every one is on their feet. He begins to taunt and that fans are going nuts...Wait whats this?

An unexpected darkness corroded the stadium where silence had that terrifying scream. Hogan began stretching his neck as most nervous men do. Random flickering white lights began to flash when a man stood in the center of the ring with her. Fear possesed her, Fear held her near and would not let Hogan get to her. He pointed at the belt and then pointed at himself. It would seem as if Fear was informing Hogan that Hogan was not coming near her.

Well folks they stand toe to toe again. Hogans gaze fixated on that who he has fallen in love with; the title. The hulkster is ripping his shirt and the fans are going nuts! Everyone is going crazy! Chants swarm the building of Hulk-A-Mania! Even the referree Tony Castelli is chanting Hogans name! This is the time Hogan this is the time! You can do it!

Report Post Tip

The lights focus more clearly upon the man holding Hogan’s beloved mistress.  It is none other than Wrestler Pickles.  El Pickle Magnifico. 

Alright Hogan!  You want her from me?  You’re going to have to get her!  We’ve been friends in the past, but we both knew it would have to come to this!  So, c’mon, Hogan . . . you and me . . . in the ring!  Let’s settle this.  And, just to make sure there are no tricks from your Hulkamaniacs, let me introduce to you my entourage!

Several men walk out.  One wearing a kuffia and wearing a robe, another carrying a dowel rod with a “Go Pickles” flag on it, the third wearing a kilt, and the fourth wearing military fatigues.

Hogan!  Let me introduce to you the Steel Ayatollah . . .

The crowd boos!

Here’s Jigsaw Tim Douglas!

The crowd boos again!

This is Raucous Robert Fifer!

The crowd again expresses displeasure.

And finally, let me introduce Sergeant Slugger!

Pickles hands the belt over to the announcer, Disagreeable Dan Okra, and hops into the ring.

Are you ready for me, Hogan?  I’m ready for you!  I even bought a new suit!

Report Post Tip

The hulkster looks at El Pickle Magnifico. It was him the jolly green giant. Hogan had no choice he couldnt back down now. Him and his several oversized body gaurds looked all ready to roll with The Hulkster. Hogan was no match for the group of them. He had to act he couldnt back down. Looking around Hogan grabbed the microphone from the referee and began to speak.

Well you know something brother! Im not going to sit here and waste time on this microphone brother! No dude ill tell you what im going to do pal! First im going to Take out Sergeant Slugger by leg dropping him and then giving him another! Slowly but surely Hulk-A-Mania will react just enough to take you oversized ogres and leg drop you all to the hell hole you crawled out of!

The fans begin to scream everyone is going crazy. El Pickle Magnifico looks the stadium from one side to the other while Hogan mirrors him.

Ladies and Gentleman this is going to be insane! How will Hulk Hogan ever get out of a mess like this! There is absolutely no way he is a goner folks!

Now you can sit here with your jar of pickles and play with them all day putting them in and out of your mouth el dickle but what you dont know brother is im not going to stand by and let you keep what isnt yours dude!

The hulkster throws down the microphone and puts his hands up ready for what El Pickle Magnifico has to say in response.

Report Post Tip

Pickles looks around at the crowd . . . CORRECTION . . . El Pickles Magnifico looks at the crowd . . . the HE grabs the microphone . . .

"Hogan . . . my people are here to make sure you play fair!  We don't want your make-up artist or hair dresser to interfere with what must be done.  I'm sure your hair dresser has a full time job hiding those greys that are so prevalent in your receding hair line!

You want to know what must be done and what will be said?  I have nothing else to say and everything to show you!"

Pickles hops over the ropes and lands inside the ring.  He walks to the centre of the ring and takes his stance.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Hogan.  Are you?"

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster rubs the back of his head and looks at Axe. He couldnt work that hard could he? I mean hogans hair was lucious he thought. He had hair that anyman would dream of. As El Pickle Magnifico hopped in the ring and put his dukes up the bell began to ring. The annoucners hopped up from their seats to watch the chaos unfold.

Well folks here we go once again another slobber knocker! yeah i have no idea what a slobber knocker is but we are about to have one of them. Hulk-A-Mania has got el pickle Magnifico in a headlock and...Oh El Pickle Elbows himself out of danger ladies and gentleman.

The hulksters back hit the ropes. Gassed. He was more than tired. He didnt know if he could take El Pickle but he had to grab the belt once more. Bouncing off the ropes hogan goes for a clothesline when El Pickle hops to the top ropes and sends a missle drop kick his way. The fans go crazy. This wasnt meant to happen. The Evil Pickle is leaving a sour taste in everyones mouth.

Well folks Hogan sure looks out of it. We have to see what his idea is to get out of this one.

The back and forth battle began going insanely well for the fight fans but the view of who was actually winning was not easily determined. Blood began flowing from both of the faces of the wrestlers.

Report Post Tip

El Pickle Magnifico wipes the blood from his nose, and reaches down to pick up the Hulk.  Grabbing him by the leg and arm, Magnifico lifts him over his head and begins to spin . . . then, BAM!!!!  Body slam!

Pickles, instead of pinning the Hulkster, begins running around the ring, mocking Hogan's legendary "Hand-To-Ear" gesture which normally brings on the cheers of Hulkamaniacs.  Pickles grabs a microphone (from nowhere as in all good wrestling matches) and taunts the booing crowd.

"Is this all you've got Hogan?  I've worked up more of a sweat eating a meatball sandwich!"

Pickles runs from rope to rope building up more kinetic energy (or some other kind of energy - Pickles were never good at applied physics), then he launched himself into the air . . .

Report Post Tip

He wasnt in the air for more then a couple of seconds when he flipped. Spreading his arms and legs wide open he was looking for a frog splash, one of the more feminine types of attacks. The hulkster quikckly put his knees up and watched as El Pickle lost his air from the impact.

Oh that was a close one folks...El Pickle is on the ground and it looks like Hogan has got the fans to chant once more. The stadium is on their feet everyone is cheering i can barely hear myself talk.

The hulkster grabbed El Pickle Magnifico and lifted him to his feet. Solid slaps across the chest of the Masked luchador sent drops of sweat flying into the crowd. bruised and battered the two men traded shots until finally the hulkster dropped his hands. El Pickle struck him and Hogan stared, another shot and hogan began pointing.

Oh and another folks! Hogan is running around the ring now in circles shaking his fist! What will he do folks. El Pickle has taken another shot oh...AND THATS IT!! Hogan is angry Hogan is pointing at El Pickle and he will seek vengence.

The hulkster threw el pickle to the ropes and gave him a boot to the face. El pickle was down for sure. Hulk gave a thumbs up to his hair dresser, Axe, and then began to do the legendary taunt of trying to hear everyone scream his name. He ran bouncing off one side of the ring to perform his famous leg drop.

Here it is folks Hulk-a-mania is going to do it! The Leg drop! Hogan is going to retain his belt!

The Leg drop. Hogan immediately goes for the Pin. The referee begins the count.

Report Post Tip

1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7  Pickles tries to get up . . . 8 - 9 . . . Pickles tries again and looks like he might suceed.  The referee pauses (like all paid off employess do) . . . 10! No matter what trick El Magnifico has played, no matter what bribes he's paid, El Pickle Magnifico lays on the mat completely beaten.

The Belt, the Championship Belt . . . Hogan's beloved mistress, is his once more.  Despite the challenges, despite the oppostion, it all belongs to Hogan.  The gory glory over the defeated belongs to Hogan.  The crowd cheers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fear and Hulk Hogan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL