Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:54
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Rate a leader Started by: AlanShearer on Oct 09, '11 15:28

Well.. Chuckle wouldn't name names, but I will because I'm just so fucking bored. Here I will give you my frank and honest opinions about every leader we currently have except Detroit's leaders as I will quite obviously be biased towards them.

If this gets me killed, whoop-dee-fucking-doo. You'll be doing me a fucking favour.

BobTheAstronut - Saw you in the streets briefly when you were first given the shiny suit, haven't seen you since. Seem to have a decent level of intelligence, but unfortunately not willing to use it.

Conclusion: Someone measure out a coffin for him. 3 out of 10.

Furby - Spoke to you on a personal level and you seem like a nice guy. However, you have one of the gayest names I've ever seen for a guy. You're pretty much mute when it comes to the masses, just another who likes to see his name in shiny letters and rack up the money.

Conclusion: Drop dead. 2 out of 10

Jade - I've heard that Roman's opinion of you since you became leader has gone up so you're not going to score zero. For me, you're still gutter scum. One of THE most annoying people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Flirt like there's no tomorrow in the coffeeshops, your family probably likes you but nobody outside Chicago gives a fuck about you.

Conclusion: Hurry up and wackback or suicide. 1 out of 10.

MrBrick - Active in the coffeeshops (I actually quite like you outside this world), you've done fuck all in this world though apart from suck some dick and kiss some arse. Mute, useless to this world. You'll be remembered as "that guy who Roman let set up in Chicago once".

Conclusion: Hurry up and wackback or suicide. 1 out of 10

Mrs-Doubtfire - I'm struggling to find where Roman ends and you begin you're so far up his arse. Never, EVER going to do anything to change this world, will forever be Roman's sheep. HOWEVER... at least I've seen you out visiting the masses once or twice, this is your saving grace.

Roman - You talk when you feel the need to (which is still more than most of your minions), you run the place and almost nobody questions your motives. To me, you epitomise everything that is wrong with todays world. You kill off all the competition, you have helped in stifling street speakers and even though your city believes you're all for them, you'd stab every one of them in the back if you benefited from it.

Conclusion: Drop dead. 2 out of 10.

SexyBeast - I don't like you at all really on a personal level. However you give this world more than most. I see you speaking more than once in a blue moon. One of your hands is one of the better speakers we have here, good choice. Feel you could still do more though.

Conclusion: PLEASE give us a bit more. 5 out of 10.

SpuffWaffle - All round nice guy unless provoked, tight-knit family (before you disbanded) cannon of a gun... wish you'd use it. Probably wont have a shiny suit for much longer due to activites outside of this world

Conclusion: Step out of the shadows. 4 out of 10.

_Isacaron_ - My friends have really high opinions of you, however I've yet to see you do... well.. anything. Probably could be one of the greats but yet see any evidence of it. Either step up to the plate or fuck off.

Andrew_Paxton - I know from your bloodline that you're a very capable leader. You have always been one to take a back seat though. Hope you do more than you've done so far, because if the 14 months you've been around so far, I've seen very little. Although I will give you some leeway as you have been RH or LH to quite a few leaders during your life which would probably impact on other activities.

Bjorn - How or why you got to be a family head... I dunno. Probably simply because you are Chade's bitch. You've given us nothing and I don't envision you doing anything in the future.

Canucklehead - Leader again, sigh. Going to do anything this time? Or just sit around and wait to get killed again? On the plus side you're one of the more vocal leaders (although that's really not much of an achievement) and even if I don't agree with most of the things you say, at least you say them without watering it down.

Chade - Don't like you, don't want to be in the same room as you, pretty much mute outside of the coffeeshops. However, you've had a lot of attacks on your city and it has stood firm in the face of adversity. You have even managed to expand your power by moving Jimmy to LA. Kudos. The person I despise the most is probably going to get one of my highest ratings! lol

Conclusion: More is needed, but you're definitely on the right track. 6 out of 10.

JimmyNapoli - Don't like you at all, we both know the reasons why. Where did your balls go man? You stick them in your purse or something? I expect so much of you and maybe that's unfair. You network pretty well and that will probably help your city in the long run. Seen you in the streets a few times.

Kimble - Tight knit family. That's about all the good I see in you. Disappointed you sat back and let Karma-Couture die, you seriously need to take your tongue out of Roman's arse and grow your own set of balls instead of borrowing his. You are one of the strongest around yet you do absolutely nothing with it. You might as well not exist because I doubt you make many decisions yourself.

SalvatoreMaranzano - BAAAAAAA! Even I didn't know from the coffeeshops I'd be asking... who the fuck are you? Sheep.

Stamina - I love you outside this world man, but in it you're everything I despise atm. Absolute mute, kissed some arse to get that position and never going to branch out.

-Premeir - Don't agree with a lot of the things you say, however you are probably the most vocal of all leaders, which I have to give credit seeing as you're a Godfather and could easily just sit back and watch the cash roll in. You have the mean streak if needs be and you're not afraid to stand up for your beliefs. Love you or loathe you, people know you... and not just because you're a Godfather.

Conclusion: Kudos! Where's the statue dedicated to you? 8 out of 10

Absolut - Personally, think you're an idiot. Have a massive mouth in the coffeeshops, it's a shame you don't use it on the streets. It just strikes me that you lack the balls when it comes to this world if you're willing to do it there but not here. However, as much disdain as I have for you I still see SOME potential there. Whether you'll realise it or not is another story.

Cadoras - Can't help but feel you got where you are by brown nosing, because you've shown nothing since you went bold. Friendly and helpful guy in the coffeeshops, falls drastically short of what is needed to make a difference in this world.

Conclusion: Drop dead. 2 out of 10.

Duke - Don't know you, don't give a fuck about you. However you're pretty active and with guidance may be able to at least leave your mark on this world. Definitely need more though.

LoveGun - Love ya outside this world, breath of fresh air. Could definitely do more here though. From what I hear you're very stringent with the qualifications to get Made in your family, which in my eyes is a good thing. You could bring so much more to the masses though, hope you realise your potential.

Meresin - Don't really know you. From what I see you don't give much, although an excellent choice of RHM... one of the greatest orator's this world has ever seen. So although you yourself have given the masses nothing, you obviously have some decent decision making skills.

Stallion - Haven't a clue what you're like on a personal level, but I have seen your posters in the streets and have to give you kudos for the effort, even if its something I'm not particularly interested in myself. I have even found your family to be active, very helpful and friendly. One of the more apt leaders but not sure you'll ever make your mark.

Cassi - Talk about a million times more in the coffeeshops than you do in the streets which is a shame. You could give quite a lot to this world if you put your mind to do, but just don't seem to want to. I think you're going to be the same as (yes, this is probably sexist) many other women leaders we've had (not all). Chatty, generally a bit silly, but ultimately going to fail when it comes to making the tough decisions or getting to the top as you don't have that mean streak.

Conclusion: Someone measure out a coffin for her. 3 out of 10.

PARISo - Don't even see you talking in the coffeeshops which I like. Fairly active in the streets which I like. You're definitely on your way but just need to push the boundaries a little bit and get out of your comfort zone, then we'll see what you're truly made of.

THE WHOLE OF ST LOUIS - I've lumped you all in the same category because you're all the same. Pathetic, ignorant mutes. It's leaders like you that make me sick, you just sit there and collect money until eventually you're wiped off the map. You have done nothing so far and I'd bet my right nut you're never going to do anything in the future.

Conclusion: Why aren't you dead already? 0 out of 10.

Report Post Tip

You seemed to have missed out your own leader..... since you have slated everyone els here I wonder why you have not spoke about your own leader? Coward maybe... or would it be that your own is great and differnt to everyone els? So here it is pal i'm calling you out lets hear your opinion on your own leader and lets see if it suprises anyone, I highly doubt it will.

Report Post Tip

Are you fucking STUPID or something?

Read the very first paragraph you moron.

Report Post Tip

Now what Chuckle did with his speech was fair enough, hard hitting but there were no attacks and he made a very valid point, as most people have agree with. This on another hand is totally unaaceptable, not so much your rating of each leaders activity, but the personal attacks you have decided to dish out. You have gone way over the top here and i am surprised you're still breathing still. There is a difference between having some balls and sparking debate compared to verbal attacks which are just plain stupidity. You haven't played this one very well my friend.

Report Post Tip

Thor, I've already said I full expect to die for this, I'm disappointed I'm 6 feet under already. I know exactly what I've done and accept full responsibility.

Report Post Tip

Draven steps over and then looks at the man obviously eager to annoy some of those others around him.

Excuse me Alan it is? She lights up a smoke and then shakes her head. Perhaps others feel the same about their own leaders that you do about yours and might not appreciate your comments that you made about them? She shrugs It's simply a thought to perhaps respect those others Crew Leaders and God Fathers that walk these streets.

I for one will say I personally am one of these people, and while I am sure you will not care how your tongue might strike a nerve I actually do. She takes in a drag of her smoke.

Report Post Tip

Alan Shearer - Crap opinion, only points out the obivious, Happy sitting on the sofa commenting on what others are doing wrong, rather then getting his hands dirty and doing something. Tried once, failed, ran back to the sofa.

Conclusion: Receding hairline means he will one day be the owner of the worlds largest forehead

Report Post Tip

There was a time one day, Thor, my friend, that something like this was posted once a month and the culprit got off scott free everytime.

Have to say though, if I was a leader on that list and scored low with a scathing remark... I'd be after his blood too.

Report Post Tip

Exactly Jono.

I doubt anyone wants to step on detroit's toes though so will be happy to sit back and wait for Detroit to act, should they choose to of course. Nothing in particularly wrong with that but again just highlights the change from the good old days.

Report Post Tip

Draven? Where did I say that people would appreciate this? Putting words in my mouth?

As I've stated, I DO NOT CARE what other people think or if I die. Are you really so retarded that you can't see this? This in entirely my thoughts and opinions and I couldn't give a fuck if you like them or not.

DanK - Attempts to be funny, lacks the cranial capacity to do so. Rarely says anything meaningful or relevant.

Conclusion: Get someone else to write something intelligent for you, your attempts at satire are poor at best.

Report Post Tip

Conclusion: Receding hairline means he will one day be the owner of the worlds largest forehead

Not a chance, my hairline has been in full retreat for a while now. I'm taking that crown... although if CM_Punk enters the fight it's game over.

I doubt anyone wants to step on detroit's toes though so will be happy to sit back and wait for Detroit to act, should they choose to of course.

Isn't that a problem? In fact, doesn't that almost prove the points raised by him and Chuckle? I've always believed that you can say what you want in the streets if it's done in the proper way, this clearly hasn't been, and the author knows it. He's not BG'd through the ass, so there's any number of people with a gun strong enough to hit, and any number of families that have cause.

If shooting someone for posting direct and abusive attacks on a CL is offensive to some, they're in the wrong line of work. If his leader takes issue with his being shot he should be politely directed to this speech and shown exactly why Alan was shot and told to pipe down. 

Report Post Tip

Draven perks up a bit hearing Alan's words.

Putting words in your mouth.. No. Stating the obvious. Yes. While were on the obvious though perhaps you should realize that your hasty and rude tongue will land you in more trouble then it could be worth. She scoffs at being called retarded. I think perhaps that you might want to realize you are the only one here calling people names.

Also as far as wether you could give a fuck perhaps one day you will. Sometimes that gets you farther in life then acting like a belligerent person.

She snuffs out her smoke and walks off not wanting to waste anymore of her time on someone of this caliber.

Report Post Tip

Indeed ScrabbleKing, this guy should probably have been dead withing minutes of posting this, not necessarily from a detroit gun either. I guess the whole respect thing is stopping that.

Report Post Tip

I have heard the shit that has came out of your mouth and what I am saying is slagging off everyone els except your own city is a cowards option, so I put it to you with your new found honesty and balls that you give your oh so great opinions on your own city since you do not care as you say, lets see if you have an honest opinion on that with out kissing ass. Or is that to much for you? Otherwise... Go back into the cave you came from and curl up and die.

Report Post Tip

Why would I want to get further with something that bores me to death Draven? You really are dumb as a fucking rock. I don't want to get further, I want to upset people, I want my life to end and for all this to be over. Please just stop replying because you quite obviously have an IQ equivalent to a glass of water.

Get back in your cave with the rest of the cretins.

Report Post Tip

To be honest I put my hands up to my city not being as a active as others in the 'Streets'. But it gives me great pleasure to say that I've never heard of you. My City has never heard of you. And im sure not many others have either. And i'll tell you what I think of you. Your an arrogant prick who thinks he can say whatever he likes because he's in a godmothers inner-crew. You have no respect for others leaders and or city and frankly I would LOVE to say the same about your family or city but frankly I have standards and your city has done nothing to me and I wouldn't want to cause unneccassary problems towards my family or city. You see the thing is there was a discussion held earlier by a gentleman by the name of Chuckle who pretty much said that crew-leaders have no back-bone because their not active in the streets. And then bam, here we get a nobody claiming negative things about all the crew-leaders and Godfather's around these parts. What I wanna know, is... Why? Why the fuck would you want to risk the safety of yourself and your city. The fact that your in the GM's family should be shown to you as a great honour. You should be an icon for those in the familys around your city. They should be looking up to you but now... they should pretty much see what a dick you are and you should retire pretty soon.. Because after those remarks of yours I doubt you'll be alive for much longer! 

~Salvatore~

Report Post Tip

Alchemy, seriously... how stupid are you? Use what little fucking brain capacity you have and answer me this...

IF I JOINED ALABAMA, WHO DO YOU THINK I RATE AS THE BEST FUCKING LEADER?

Fucks sake... engage brain before putting mouth into gear.

Report Post Tip

A nobody, Salvatore? Am I not a Made Man and you are a mere Wise Guy?

Seriously.. either go fuck yourself, or come on over to Las Vegas so I can fuck you.

Report Post Tip

the real shame in all of this is the disrepect youve shown to godmother alabama today

Report Post Tip

Hawk, blow me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rate a leader
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL