Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Street Party Started by: DanK on Oct 09, '11 16:13

You wonder down the street hearing lots of seriousness being spoke. 1 corner Chuckle is still talking without saying to much. Another, PierceReins is just reading out a load of names and numbers. At the end, Alan-Shearer is drawing a big crowd as he tells the majority of leaders that they should die. Turning the corner, you see a long table with loads of cake, little sausage rolls frozen prawns and other part food. There is a BBQ on the go, serving up fresh salmonella burgers. Bunting go's between the houses and their are balloons all over the place. Kids are playing with their hula-hoops. You recognise some other Mafioso standing around, many topless, having a beer. It seems the seriousness in the street has forced one crazy mafioso to act. You notice someone jump onto the end of the table.

Ladies and Gentleman, children and dinosaurs. It has been a while. It is stime for us to have some fun. It is time to have a PARTY. Feel free to get naked. Feel free to jump in the paddling pool. Feel free to get drunk.

LETS PARTY

DanK turns on a bit of Sinatra and helps Monet onto the table with him for a dance

Good food, good company, good times.

Report Post Tip

Bearedus tells me this is where it happens. Cool party man.

Report Post Tip

Shit party. You don't even have pigs in blankets.

Favara sulks off to watch Shearer lambast some more generic mobsters.

Report Post Tip

Monet had been humming in his own little dream world for a little bit after having gotten worked up earlier in the day. He had been talking to DanK when he realized the boy had forced him onto a table. Monet was standing there dazed and confused while loud music was playing and the table seemed wobbly. 

What the fuck DanK? How did I get here? You realized I'm an incredibly old man and have no place on a wobbly table? I don't care you fool! How dare you!!

Monet glares angrily at DanK, as the music continue to shake the table and entire place with its pulsing bass. 

Report Post Tip

DanK notices Monet a little uncomfortable on the wobbly table so helps him down, before jumping off himself. Noticing PizzaTheHut cracking open a few beers, he starts to go over for a chat, before noticing the pulsing bass that Monet bought with him. Going over to the BBQ, he slaps on the fish with some garlic butter

Fish will be ready in 3 minutes guys!

Report Post Tip

The old man looks stunned as he watches Dank steal his fish and puts it on the grill. 

My fish! You dickhead! 

Monet slaps DanK around the head with his wooden cane and hobbles over to the victrola and switches the song. 

You have crap taste in music Dank. Why did you pull me onto the table anyway? What are you? Some kind of freaky youngster into old men? 

Report Post Tip

Thor rocks up at the party and takes his coat off to show off his new favourite pyjamas, with alcohol in hand. Excited he heads over to the table to scoff some food. He then heads off to dance before spotting someone familiar...

Is that...Monet?

His face drops and he turns around and leaves the party cursing on his way.

Fuck...:(

Report Post Tip

Approaching DanK, MrBrick throws him a pack of smokes and a heavy keychain.

Glad to see you've got spirit left in you after the hard work you've been doing of late, my man. Take this key, it's for the crew booze store. Bring a few crates of bourbon up here for the good people. And for fuck's sake, stop balancing the doddery artistic bugger on top of the furniture. It's never going to end well! Remember what happened when you tried to play Buckaroo with Raptor. I'm amazed he even got it that far into your ear, to be honest. Anyway, have fun. I've got business to attend to. I hear rumours that I've been insulted by a nobody, and need to go and weep uncontrollably onto piles of banknotes.

MrBrick wanders off towards his HQ, nodding in amusement at Monet desperately trying to do the Charlston whilst clinging onto his walking cane.

Report Post Tip

Monet had been dancing rather shakily, trying not to shatter his knee caps as MrBrick walks in. He yells at him but as ever, MrBrick's presence wins out. He continues to dance as the man leaves and Monet throws a bread roll at his back.

He sees Thor walk in in some strange pink colored footy pajamas with a large bottle of booze in his hand. Then as Thor sees him he turns around and walks right out of the place. 

Thor!!! Why are you leaving? 

His eyebrows knit together, confused as to why the young whippersnapper decided to leave on his behalf. 

Report Post Tip

Favara comes back to the "party" with a industrial size crate full of pigs in blankets.

NOW! It's a fucking party!

Report Post Tip

Hearing Monet's annoying yet kinda voice, Thor stops in his tracks, spins around and glances at Monet. He heads back over to see him

I am sorry Monet, it's just you are so annoying. It hurts me to see you as you're normally so mean to me. Maybe one day we can be proper friends, as long as you can be normal and nice. What d'ya say?

Report Post Tip

DanK takes the keys and go's for a rummidge in The Foundations booze store. After a few minutes he returns with a box of booze and a couple of other bottles in his pocket

Cheers MrBrick, the more booze the merrier!

DanK gets the two bottles out of his pocket

Absinthe sent from SpuffWaffles journey in Europe. But shhhh, don't tell MrBrick I took it. time for some Green Fairy

DanK hands a bottle to Monet

Report Post Tip

Monet takes the bottle of absinthe from DanK and looks at it briefly. He then sets it down on the table.

Thank you DanK, I shall enjoy that in a minute but first I have to deal with this. 

He picks up a bottle of cheap lager and smashes it over Thor's head. 

How's that for nice and proper friends, you dickhead?

Report Post Tip

Impressive spread JkL thinks to himself, DanK must be doing well from his prosititution business 

Grabs a beer and heads over to find some raw chicken to feed Raptor

Report Post Tip

Thor stands their shocked then raises a smile.

Just as i thought.

He decides to clean himself up and stay at the party regardless. Not letting this incident get to him he goes off to mingle with the other partygoers.

Report Post Tip

Monet wipes his hands on a towel to clean off the beer while giving Thor an incredibly mean look from under his bushy eyebrows. 

I thought we were friends, but I guess not anymore. That cheese I had for your dad in my shoppe is getting thrown in the bin. 

He turns away and picks up a pig in a blanket, wondering what the hell that was and greet JkL.

Dear boy! How are you doing this fine evening? 

Report Post Tip

Ahhh Monet, my favourite French impressionist artist. How are you today? 

Throws a piece of chicken Raptor's way

Report Post Tip

Gordon gracefully walks up to the table, removes a handful of pigs in blankets and stuffs them into his mouth. “Nice these pigs Favara.......very nice indeed.”

Moving uncontrollably from side to side to the music, Gordon had no rhythm whatsoever. However, his mother had told him it was called dancing and so he continued on his way from table to table, taking in a nice sherry trifle on his way.

His eyes light up at the sight of a street urchin clutching a football...............stuffing a few dollars into the kid’s pocket he relieves the youngster of his ball and cries...........”On your head JKL!”

He strikes the ball with a right foot that is obviously wasted on the streets of Chicago and it hurls towards the head of its intended recipient................

Report Post Tip

Mundo walks down the street and approaches the group.

Afternoon folks. I'm here for the booze.

Report Post Tip

Walks up to see Mr. Dank smiles, saying hello and making small talk while grabing herself a drink before heading over to the paddling pool to relax and enjoy her drink.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Street Party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL