Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:07:01
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: HQ Wacks Started by: Squishy on Oct 09, '11 17:07

I just now thought of a huge downfall to this. You have eliminated all of the earners chances of getting a CL auth. Before the odds were just slim to get it, but now they are pretty much at 0% because they won't get authed if they won't be able to deal with their own members. Where before if they got auth, they could just HQ them and it would be over, but now they can't and have absolutely no chance at auth. My last character had great earnings, got auth, had a horrible gun. Just a little thing I thought of that could be a problem.

Report Post Tip

I dont see that as a bad point, Mr Morrisson. I see that as evidence that to be a leader more qualities are required than being a One trick pony that can earn a lot of cash.

Earners are very much needed in this business, but so are decent shooters, its not uncommon for people to manage to be both.

Report Post Tip

Aye definitely not uncommon Warrior.Earning cash is not the only reason one gets authed.Earners are much needed for sure but to be able to lead and keep a structure in place is also important with a head on their shoulders.I feel a leader should be able to protect his family not depend on the family only a personal opinion there.Interesting change and makes sense more realistic.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: HQ Wacks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL