Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:19:35
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Blind Hustle Bonus! Started by: harison on Jul 29, '23 07:57
What is your idea?

An option to complete your daily hustle task “blind”. That is, an option to not see what your hustle tasks are so you have to complete tasks on your own that hopefully trigger completing your hustle as well as the hustle bonus for doing it “blind”. Doing it “blind” would have an extra incentive (perhaps 2-4 extra hustle points? Perhaps on a scaling level like regular hustle is now??).

Has your idea already been suggested in some form or another before? Not that I’m aware.

What does your idea entail? When you click on the hustle link/button for the first time each day, you get a pop up or something similar asking you if you want to do the hustle “blind”. If yes, you don’t see what your hustle tasks are but if you complete them it is more rewarding. If no, it’s like it is now.

How can your idea be successfully implemented into the game as it stands? Pretty easily I think with some added coding.

What major changes would be needed to make your idea work? Nothing major in my opinion.

What is the positive impact of your idea? It rewards those who have been around a bit to know the cycle of hustle tasks and also rewards those who spend more time on the game to figure out the tasks “blind”. As opposed to people who login each day and re shuffle the hustles for the quickest to complete.

What is the negative impact of your idea? Brand new users will have issues knowing what the cycle of hustle tasks entails so will be challenged to complete it “blind”. Also perhaps experienced users would be less inclined to go for bonuses in sales for hustle replenishment but I feel an appropriate amount for a “blind” hustle could mitigate this.

How may your idea affect the rest of the userbase? It would be a way for experienced players to accumulate hustle quicker without relying on bonuses from sales/comps so it would naturally adjust the balance of things potentially. Nothing too major though I would think.
Report Post Tip

This would be neat. I wouldn't mind seeing it add +1 to your Hustle for it, maybe +2. Much more than that and I feel like it'd start to be OP. 

Perhaps link it to the Hangover Token Cure in that if you miss your blind Hustle, you're beat, donezo, whalloped in to submission. (Aka you would lose your Streak and be unable to use a Token to revive it - adding a bit of 'danger' to it). 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Blind Hustle Bonus!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL