Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:08:09
Page:  1 
The First RATTLE event has been born: Sat Aug 5th 12:00 Started by: Squishy on Jul 30, '23 21:36

Starts: Saturday August 5th, 12:00

Ends: Sunday August 6th 12:00

TLDR: 48 mini RAT Competition with participants putting money where their mouth is.

Signup and additional details: Pending, URL to come.

RATTLE aka RAT Battle is a new Marksmanship Skill Olympics that allows participants to compete against each other for money.

The 24 time frame is broken down into 48 separate half hour events.  There is a buy-in to compete for that half hour event, winner take all for that round.  (Tie goes to whomever has the most recent wack at the end of the event)

The rounds will sway from very small buy-ins like 100k, all the way to an infrequent but very big-dick-buy-ins in the double digit millions.

For example, lets say round 20:00 to 20:30 has a 500k buy in, and 12 people sign up, that means the winner walks away with 6 million PLUS your original buy-in.  

The rounds are exactly like normal RATs with the additional qualifier of having previously signed up with the buy-in for that time slot.  (URL to follow)

By the very nature of the RNG picking half the eligible pool to shoot, it will never have a perfect distribution of wack pools in such a small sample of data.  You may get in 8 pools while your neighbor gets in 9.  So please understand that flipping a coin 30 times won't mean exactly 15 heads and 15 tails.  This is 33% education on proper form to maximize chances, 33% discipline on physical rhythm, and 33% luck that the RNG smiles upon you.  (Sacrifices can be made to curry favor by toasting a drink, blowing smoke, or otherwise a hand gesture of acknowledgement towards the North Star)

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $760,000 Tip

Hell I better run and hide with all you big boys and girls trying to find me .....happy hunting 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Thank you but I wouldn't be participating
Report Post Tip

I'll have to keep my glass full for this one. :P 

Report Post Tip

This sounds super fun. I am well up for a RATTLE around over the weekend. Will you be able to sign up for each 30 min round immediately prior to it starting or will there be a set cut-off time? My online times over the weekend are patchy at best so the ability to opt in just before it starts would be great. 

Report Post Tip

I am certainly up for this challenge @zero there is no place that you can hide my weekend is now free. I am going to clean up!

Damn aren't I good looking caught my good side up there. Of course there's no bad side.

~TheAccountant

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Haha don't I feel silly I'm the only one that sees my profile picture up there so for giving old man.

Report Post Tip
Oh nice some free monies
Report Post Tip

Will you be able to sign up for each 30 min round immediately prior to it starting or will there be a set cut-off time?

You can sign up anytime up until the very last second.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Like that im on pic, great shit lol

Amazing event, one of the bests!!!!!!! Thanks for bringing fun to us! \o/

Truly an amazing and funny event developed to us, many thanks chief-in-command ;)

Have to say this was one of the most fun events I've joined in for a long time. It was a great chance to just bs with other players competing for some rats! The random dice bets that were insane in the middle of it were pretty interesting to watch happen as well lol. 

Yo, what the frick? Why am I not aware of this amazing artwork?

You and me both BerZerk :o

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the shout out with the post. I hope to see you at the event.

-HONS-

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: The First RATTLE event has been born: Sat Aug 5th 12:00
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL