Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:48:06
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hitlist is set to anonymous by default Started by: Zer0 on Aug 02, '23 12:03

What is your idea?

When hitlisting, a durden in example when needed for the hit or the player for that matter, I think that Anonymous should be set to default as it would make durden wacking much faster and I also doubt that many players would like to have their hit public, if hitting a player, so I see no reason why it should not be set to Anonymous by default.

Has your idea already been suggested in some form or another before? (Check the Suggestions forum for past threads with ideas the same or similar to yours.)

Checked, used browser search engine, nothing

What does your idea entail?
Changing the default value of the Anonymous when hilisting a durden or a player

How can your idea be successfully implemented into the game as it stands?

Change the default status to Anonymous from the current As Is, where it is not.

What major changes would be needed to make your idea work?

None.

What is the positive impact of your idea?

Faster wacking, faster durden hunt and piece of mind for those hitlisting players

What is the negative impact of your idea?

None.

How may your idea affect the rest of the userbase?

Almost not at all, beside making a life easier. Unless userbase comes with a better argument as for why not to do it.

Report Post Tip

I think that Anonymous should be set to default as it would make durden wacking much faster and I also doubt that many players would like to have their hit public

How does it make it much faster? Would be slower for me. I don't bother with making a hit on a durden anon, or incurring the extra cost to do so. Would have the opposite to desired effect for me and a lot of others that I notice also do not bother making a hitlist of a durd anonymous. 

Report Post Tip

Have to agree with TheWanderingJew, I don't bother with posting anon hits on durdens since it usually disappears right away anyway, and it's a waste of money imo.

Would make it more tedious to have to click one more place when it's fine as it is :P

Report Post Tip

I can agree to an extent, but why are majority of the hits then posted as Anonymous, right now most of them are, I know, it is not big data sample, but from what I saw, most of them are

Report Post Tip
I like to buy off the ones that are not anon just for fun. It doesn’t cost anything and if you were hiding your name but not paying for it to be anon but you missed the shot, you would buy it off - hence leaving less there pending.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Further to this, I've not been clearing any of the hits off the hitlist and there is 7 hits on there named and 3 anonymous. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I added this into the options->general page, you can now toggle the default.

If you have anonymous checked on the options page - the hitlist page will have the anon checkbox toggled on by default, so if you wish to place a NAMED hit, you simply uncheck the box.

If you dont toggle the feature in your options->general page, then its the same as before and requires no changes on your part.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hitlist is set to anonymous by default
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL