Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:11
Page:  1 
The Evil Tyrant Takeover Fund Started by: FlyingPig on Sep 28, '07 15:47
We've all heard the ramblings and whispers. Sometimes it's blatant criticm, stating our leaders are tards, other times it's more subtle and quiet, but the speaker is saying the same thing.

I'm offering no opinion on the matter, but rather a solution for those who are dissatisfied. I am volunteering to put myself out there for all the sheep...err...I mean loyal mafiosi who want a strong leader with a public voice. That's right, I'm nominating myself for future tyrant.

Of course, I will need YOUR help to achieve this goal. I have started THE EVIL TYRANT TAKEOVER FUND in order to ensure my success in our mission. That's right, it's OUR mission. Me, you, and everyone else, all working together to make a better tomorrow.

In order to accomplish this, I will need each of you to send me all your money. There's no point in dying with it, so you might as well give it to me. Trust me, it will go to a good cause.

With each donation received, I will take the name of the donator and move him to the back of the list of people I plan on killing. The sooner you donate, the longer you will live. For example, the first donator will be the last person I kill. The second donator will be the second to the last person I kill. And the rotten heathens who don't donate at all, well, they will be killed at the first opportunity. Donations will be kept strictly confidential, because I understand that not everyone wants to be known as someone who contributes to eventual genocide.

If you really care about the future of La Cosa Nostra, I cannot urge you strongly enough to act now. Our children will need a good place to grow, learn, and eventually work. Do it for me, do it for yourself, and most of all...

Do it for the children.

Please send your cash immediately, otherwise you hate children. You don't hate children, do you?

Holds up a picture of an adorable child

They are counting on you.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I have sent my donation to you of $1.00.
Report Post Tip
Oi! One dollar won't get the man anything worth buyin'! Dig deep inter yer pockets, mate!
Report Post Tip
I sent $69
Report Post Tip
Your accountant makes note that $69 has been wired to FlyingPig from your account.

Because I <3 u man, because I <3 u :D
Report Post Tip
Just for the record, low donations such as these are not encouraged. Penny pinchers will not help any children.
Report Post Tip
Approaches FlyingPig, and hands over an envelope.

Here you go sir. I hope you use it for the right cause.
Report Post Tip
Has bad memories and wakes up shaking and sweating...

NoOO!! not AGAIN!!

*hands over a small envelope filled with anthrax*

Laughs evilly and smiles as FlyingPig takes the envelope
Report Post Tip
Chops the anthrax up finely with a razor blade, arranges it in a line, rolls up a one hundred dollar bill, and snorts it up

Wow, what a rush. Got any more?
Report Post Tip
Reaches deep down into his pocket and pulls out a ziplock back filled with white powder and three razors fall out..

Sir, I have plenty of the "stuff" that you need, but im going to need you to kill most people in this world (95% of them) and then we can consider business. My "stuff" is direct from the hard streets of compton and laced with stuff from mexico...

Hands over a business card and a 100$ bill for the bodyguard fund...
Report Post Tip
I've heard about these tyrannical reigns led by pigs. The flying ones are often the best tyrannical reigns you will ever experienced!! Oppression like you haven't seen in your wildest dreams.

Shows off his "I support tyrannical pigs!" badge.
Report Post Tip
is this fund still open? can I make a donation?
Report Post Tip
Also, any reasons you're dragging up archives of speeches which are wholly irrelevant? It's quite annoying.
Report Post Tip
Sprozza, this speech is not irrelevant. I still want to kill everyone, and I am still accepting donations to further that cause.

The children are counting on me.

Holds his hat out for donations
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Evil Tyrant Takeover Fund
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL