Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
An earthquake in Los Angeles Started by: JimmyNapoli on Oct 10, '11 05:50

Congratulations Godfather JimmyNapoli! You have worked hard, and achieved a lot, and I'm not surprized I was honoured to see this day.

Report Post Tip

Jade patiently sits at her car, when she notice that people are gathering on one spot. She told her driver to stop and ask her very loyal bodyguard Corona to investigate what is going on

"I wonder why the people are hovering over there" she ponders while she waits for Corona. She then spotted him running towards her and whispers

"Don Jade your very very old friend JimmyNapoli " Corona catch his breath, and while he did Jade's mind began racing from good things to worse scenario "Puff , puff....Jimmy is now the Godfather of Los Angeles"

While the great news sink in, she can't help but smile and her smile turns to laughter

"Oh I must greet my friend and congratulate him" She walks purposely amongst the crowd her bodyguards intimidatingly parting the way so she can safely be at the side of the new Godfather of Los Angeles. Standing near him she hugs him tightly like her big brother

"Well done my OLD friend " She smiled mischievously at him as she intentionally put a stress on the word OLD . And whispers to him before she leave him at his limelight " City of Angels met the guy with so many sins " She winks at him after saying that

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street, Easy had heard a rumor that something big was gonna be announced. Being a curious fellow, Easy grabs a few of his most trusted bodygaurds and heads toward the crowd gathered. Seeing how packed the streets are, Easy lits a cig as he begins to hear some talking coming from the front of the crowd. A few of his bodygaurds, make a small path for Easy to listen better. As they speech is coming closer to a end, Easy can't help but smile.

A wise choice to serve LA proud as the Godfather. You will do well Godfather Jimmy. Congrats. LA has gotten a true asset to be Godfather.

Easy waits his turn as many people wish Jimmy well and shakes his hand. One of Easy's bodygaurds, walks up and hands Easy a bottle of vintage Brandy which Easy turns and hands Jimmy.

A welcoming gift to the new Godfather of LA. That has a nice ring to it.

Easy hands Jimmy the bottle, nods, and makes his way back through the crowd so others may wish Jimmy well.

Report Post Tip

"Ahh, Jimmy"

Drew waited his turn to say his goodbyes, as the bittersweet day had finally arrived.

"It was a long road my friend.  It was a pleasure and an honor serving you and our family here in Vegas.  We went through quite a bit, and it's those experiences I took with me as I moved on.  I will never forget what you did for me, nor what I learned from you.  And now you are moving on, to bigger and better things, as the Godfather of Los Angeles.  A well-deserved honor.  Congratulations.  And get a room ready for me so I can visit the beach from time to time. "

He waved as the car sped off.

"See you old friend.  Take care of yourself in that new HQ."

Report Post Tip

Having heard the news, Danu knocks on the door with the shiny new plaque that reads Godfathers Office. Hearing a distracted "come in" she opens the door and walks in. As he looks up and smiles, he stands to greet her. She brings a bottle of scotch in with her and hands it to the Godfather as she gives him a hug.

You are the perfect choice for LA. You have worked so hard and come so far. I wish my mother could be here to see this. I know that you will do great things. The best of luck to you and your city!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Mr Napoli....much deserved!

Always a pleasure to see potential fulfilled!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An earthquake in Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL