Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:05
Page:  1 
Can a Kuklinski Ever be Safe? Started by: Prof_Kuklinski on Oct 10, '11 16:14

A bespectacled man starts to talk.  Affected by his prose the crowed gather.  The man begins to talk, a glint in his eye.  He starts to recite his masterpiece.

From birth they hunt us And strike us down Without a word of pity They fire and frown   For what great crime Do they punish this way? It is for having something Interesting and worthwhile to say.   The victims of this awful, relentless misery Are the worldy and wise folks called Kuklinski Oh will they ever be allowed in this world to walk As free men all over do and to be able to talk?

Report Post Tip

The funny thing is, you claim to be the completely innocent victim but you'll probably insult or offend at least two people in the next 24 hours

Report Post Tip

Stan lights a smoke and takes a drag, Putting the zippo into his coat pocket he looks towards the man

"As a guess i would say proberly not it could be that you have insulted my godfather, Tryed to stir up trouble in Vegas who in there right mind would trust you?"

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI - it's really best for you not to engage with me.  It never ends well (for you).

Stan - I had a problem with Vegas.  We walked it through and I am now a staunch defender of what they are doing out there.  I can only think of one occassion when LV was run in this manner.  It is a joy to behold.

Report Post Tip

Nut up, shut up, and learn to be quiet while you hold no place in the eight cities. Talk is cheap, I suggest you attempt to make something of yourself before you attempt to bring your own opinions and 'facts' to the Streets for the entire country to view.

Actions speak louder than words.

Report Post Tip

give me the names of your contacts in LV and LA

that would be a start

Report Post Tip

Apart from the self glorification you exude everytime you step out here, the main problem will be the name you continually use. It's now black listed , no matter of your actions in the future or if you do in deed change your ways then you do need to change the name, attitude and your general outlook your prob Going to have stay incognito until you prove your are as valuable as you preech. On face value it's the name that will always steer people away from you!

Report Post Tip

I have heard you are attempting to 'turn over a new leaf'.

Unfortunately for you i beleive that leaf has rotted away and died. Given the significant amount of chances you have had i'd be pretty surprised if anyone decided to give you a chance. The only way the Kuklinski bloodline will be able to redeem itself would be to remain anonymous nd prove yourself until a time, if possible, that you can be trusted.

Report Post Tip

Maybe you should change your name to Kuntlinksi. No one will make the connection and you'll be safe as houses son!

Report Post Tip

Perhaps he should change his name to Melisnski, Sprozz. We can kill two birds with one stone.

Report Post Tip

I personally think the problem with you isn't even the name, I've seen people change over the years to turn there names from trash into respectable mobsters and equally the other way around. I think the problem is that until you realise that everything isn't about you and other people have opinions too you will continue to be an outcast. This place of ours on a community no matter how much you refuse to believe it two minds are better than one. You are so quick to verbally attack anyone with an opinion different to your own. There are rules to this community that everyone lives by that you simply refuse to, in one breath you plead innocence and claims of change and in the next you are talking plumbers nonsense and instigating trouble. Time and time again you throw back all the chances you get in the faces of the people who try to help you. Your gift for words is also your curse. I'm sure as everyone before me it would be to much to think you will actualy listen and take in some constructive criticism and I awate your verbal assault for thinking different to you.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to turn around and ask if we will ever be safe from the verbal diarrhea and oral flatuence of Mr K.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Report Post Tip

Civ listens and does'nt believe his ears... although he is'nt surprised by this, he decides to speak and see if this man will understand something...

Everytime i see your bloodline out here in the streets i stay on the other side of it and walk away. Because... someone who cannot make a difference between a guy who just speaks in the streets and one who totally disrespects high ranks and honorable people of our community has no business in this thing of ours. You CAN speak in the streets as long as you respect other people around you. And if you die from speaking... as you so lightly put it... it is because in fact, you were killed for lacking respect... by dishonoring your family and city, if you are'nt currently in a family or city... it is much wiser to stay shut and try to find yourself a home. And roll up your sleeves like everyone else... work hard, bring money and pride to your family will get you somewhere further than the streets would. This thing of ours system... has been created for a reason, one that makes us free from the pezzanovantes. We dont want our strings pulled so we follow this system... that has worked for us so far. If you want to be part of it, i suggest you follow the rules like everyone else and respect the others.

Civ walks away, smoking his cigar...

Report Post Tip

The thing I find with stray dogs is this;

Throw them a few scraps from the table and they`ll never leave you alone...........

Gordon removes a highly polished .45 from within his jacket, lovingly caressing its hard, cold exterior.............

Report Post Tip

I despise bloodline hunting. I do. I firmly believe that every new member should be given an honest chance, they should have the slate wiped clean and not have their parent's reputation (for ill or for good) affect them.

That being said, you consistently give up that honest chance. Every member of your line comes out and spews that same stupid imbecilic crap over and over and over again. You spit in people's faces when they DO attempt to give you a chance, and then you whine and whine and act the martyr when people stop giving your line those chances.

Why do people not let you have a safe place? Because you constantly show that you don't deserve one. If you want to find someone to blame for that, look in a mirror.

Report Post Tip

Simplicity walked by and was seeming to sing a little tune. The words were not very known by the mafia world, but it went a little something like this...

"They see me trollin, they hatin, they rollin' in because they see my trolling, baby."

She continued to hum the tune as she passed on by to continue on with her work.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can a Kuklinski Ever be Safe?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL