Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 04:37:57
Page:  1 
Which DC Character is your Favorite? Started by: X3NMA on Aug 08, '23 19:07
The Flash
He is my favorite because he is fast and always helping others when they need him the most.
Not to mention the way he can travel to the past or future
Report Post Tip
I think mine is Catwoman, someone who’s not necessarily good but compared to the other villains she’s not so bad either. She just wants to make money in a crazy city like Gotham and have fun doing it.
Report Post Tip

Fair assessment of Catwoman imo. Would have to pick Batman though as my favourite. Although would have to say that I do prefer when the portrayal of Batman is rather dark and not the soft touch displayed with Robin in many of the shows/movies over the years. The Christian Bale version is deffo the best so far in cinema.

I do confess however that ive not read any of the comics, just wasn't something that was a big thing where I grew up and now that im older I do regret having not read them as I'm certain I would have loved them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've never been a fan of DC hero's but their villains? those are top notch. I love Batman though mostly cause his superpower is simply wealth lol he's not got super strength or speed or any of that he's a normal guy that bought his heroism....and he was seen as the bad guy when he first started and moved into the good guy role.

Report Post Tip
Batman, whether it is a movie, comic or animated series. Also because villains are well made so you can figure out why is he doing what he is doing, then same for Batman beating them to shit. Villains don't deserve death, they do, but it is better to beat them to shit
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Which DC Character is your Favorite?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL