Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Music Started by: Palerider on Aug 09, '23 00:30

Whats your favorite music to listen to when your in a bad mood 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The Last of the Mohicans - Promentory (Main Theme) - YouTube   this is one best song iv ever heard hope you like the song lot, to be on battlefield this song be good one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Big-jason I will have to check it out thank u

Oh my music taste is absolutely dumb. My Playlist has around 650 songs ranging from frank Sinatra, slipknot, nwa, Billy whithers, icp, Michael buble, ect ect shit even rocking to ice ice baby on occasion for shits and giggles lol

i have different music tastes for different moods for sure.  My ANGRY Music.... is Definitely Viking Metal! If you havent heard it... omg you are missing out.  hehe

Other wise my music choices range from AAbba to ZZ Top and then some!

Report Post Tip
Jamie Webster.

Traditionally I dislike scousers, Mainly due to Grin to be honest, but he's very good. Quite political but pretty good and some up beat stuff. Worth a listen

I also listen to Disney park music because I'm an absolute tragic

Might get made fun of for this but either instrumental and calming or jazz or mozart or bethovan. Also religious music (grew up catholic) depending on my mood

My music taste is all over the place. It all depends on my mood and what my ears can take.

Report Post Tip

Grateful dead usually puts me in a better mood. So much history and culture there mixed with good vibes. Hard to stay in a bad mood that way

Report Post Tip

Depends on my mood but definitely something like Lorna Shore or if something for the end of the world Lacrimosa by Mozart

Report Post Tip

I literally have a playlist for all my moods.
On bad days, I listen to my anti-anxiety or sad mood playlist.
This is me trying by Taylor Swift mostly does the trick or Keep On by Sasha Alex Sloan.
i also listen to Disney/Nickelodeon themes and songs something about it takes be to happier times.

Report Post Tip

It depends on the type of bad mood, but my #1 go to is old Irish pug songs/folk music. It's so distracting and easy to follow that I really struggle to be mad when I'm listening to it. Galway Girl, or the parting glass are good examples of songs I play when I'm having a rough time. 

Plus they have meaning, and the words are so beautifully written, it's the kind of thing where if you want to be sad about it, you can, or if you just want to jam for a bit and sing a fun song, those are in there too. 

Report Post Tip

Nothing beats a good Metallica rendition and a good single malt whiskey.

Maybe add a nice Cuban cigar and relax on your favourite Godfather chair.

Report Post Tip

For a bad mood, listen to this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIB7qe_GUhA&pp=ygUbcHJldHR5IDUwcyBtdWxob2xsYW5kIGRyaXZl

$1m for every review posted here 

Report Post Tip

Been into I Prevail lately. 

great band that started playing not too far from where I live. Their breakthrough was a metal version of tswizzles blank space. They got a “clean” vocalist and an “unclean” vocalist. Not too shabby

Report Post Tip
Music when I'm mad.....mmmmmm..... I don't listen to it when I'm mad.
I want to revel in my pissed off mood and blame everyone around me.

When that is over I go for a drive and listen to any music to calm the beast in me.
Report Post Tip

ohhhhh What type of music when i am mad,

I guess it depends on what i am mad about and its reasoning behind it,

so it can go from happy feel good rnb to gangsta gangsta music, to old school 

and then afrobeats.

I guess it is dependent on the mood, sometime i play music so that im not mad and pissed off.

Report Post Tip

GordonGekko. Listened to that tune. MY mood was actually ok but that made it worse. The absolute absence of substance in that composition was spirit crushing. And I’ve listened to some truly inspired minimalist compositions. This was not that. Meandering, dreary and devoid of any discernible personality. For anyone else debating plowing through that turgid void of creativity, I’d recommend turning in a tap slightly and listening to it drip for a few minutes. By comparison that would prove a veritable symphony of delights. 

You stated you’d hand out a rich reward for anyone leaving a review of that noise. As a survivor of that washed-out waste of time, I really feel I’ve earned it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Ian - I find it atmospheric and evocative.  First heard it at Quentin Tarantino's (supposed) favourite cinema, the Cameo, and it fitted the film it was featured in perfectly.  Watched Mulholland Drive a year or so ago on the big screen and feel it and its soundtrack cut the mustard still.

Whilst I don't agree with your review, I appreciate you listening and writing something about it.

Songs can be lifted by the sublime on a good film's soundtrack.  And a soundtrack can elevate a film.  The 1990 live version of Comfortably Numb is majestic on The Departed, and brilliant on the Sopranos.

Report Post Tip

Usually when I'm in a bad mood, I don't want to listen to any music at all, because I'm too pissed off to bother with it. But if I had to, I think some 90's era Godsmack or some Motorhead would fit the occasion. Or, if I'd rather try to mellow out, I'd put in some old Beatles or John Lennon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Music
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL