Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:50
Page:  1 
Easy goes Solo Started by: EasyApproach on Oct 10, '11 21:32

Easy steps out the the MOD family HQ and into the streets of the windy city. Walking down the steps, Easy stops and glances back at the place he has called home for so long and smiles. Lighting a cig, Easy takes a puff and nods his head a little and talks silently but loud enough that any passerby or family member could hear him.

Times change for the good and the worse. But this time, its for the good! With a heavy heart I leave my family's HQ with nothing but good thoughts and great memories. MOD is a place for great people to grow and prosper. I thank you all for letting me be a part of something which I will never forget. I will always be MOD, but now its time for me wonder out and see where this new road leads me as I setup as Captain in the great city of Chicago.

Don Jade and RHM Rupert have helped me immensely to get to this point, and for that I am very thankful to them. I also want to extend my thanks to Godfather Roman, without whom none of this would be possible.

I hope to take this trust and faith that Don Jade and Godfather Roman have placed in me, to make Chicago stronger and more diverse as I fullfull my responsibilites to the City of Chicago.

I am relatively new to this situation but i feel with this new found status it can only be a taken as a positive as i have fire in my belly to make this a success! I am over the moon that i can be assisted by Flash-Fire who will add the much needed experience, as we take this journey together. Mixing the new with the old will hopefully create the perfect match.

Easy walks a few blocks down and arrives at a old warehouse. Unlocking the door Easy looks in horror at the mess and knows he has a long night ahead.

It maybe a work in progress, but with great pleasure I am very happy to announce Heavily Sedated Family.

Report Post Tip

EasyApproach, you have worked tirelessly for many months now under Don Jade and in that time have become a real asset to Chicago. It is only fitting that she has selected you to set up as her Captain.

I know you will do Chicago proud and will run a very successful family here. I look forward to working with you more closely. Should you ever need anything, my door is always open my friend.

_Isacaron_ turns to the gathering crowd and raises a toast to EasyApproach

Report Post Tip

Corona walks up to EasyApproach and hands him a Champagne bottle

Not my preference of a celebretaory drink...but it serves the purpose. :D

Shakes Easy's hand and takes a step back

It's always nice to see someone work up the chain of command within the family to achieve something grand in life. You my friend have been given that opportunity by the leaders of Chicago, and I am sure you will make the most of it. New blood at the point of leadership is always exciting! And because of that I am excited to see how you will now build your new HQ.

With Flash at your Right and Don Jade as your mentor...its a open road ahead my friend. Take life by the horns!

Grats EasyApproach & Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Jonny decides to step out of Saint Louis, and go to Chicago to congratulate his old associate.

EasyApproach, since I've began boxing, you and Zed have been nothing but supportive of me. I heard you also did business with my father, rest his soul. I wish you the best of luck, with Zed at your side, you'll definitely need it... Especially if he tries to bite your leg off... I'd say more, but he made me sign a waiver stating that I can't discuss the events that happened in that cooler...

Jonny trails off, and looks back at Easy.

Either way, congratulations and good luck, I wish you a good long life.

At that, Jonny walks away and gets back into that speedster that he stole from his kidnappers...

Report Post Tip

MrBrick approaches EasyApproach, eyeing his bodyguards and looking back at his own. Taking his hat in one hand, he nods at EasyApproach.

Congratulations, Easy. I look forward to our families working side-by-side. I also look forward to the day that Monet stops leaving soiled trousers in my HQ, but that's another story entirely. Il bocco al lupo, my friend.

MrBrick shakes EasyApproach's hand, and flings a few coins at the feet of his bodyguards. Lighting a cigarette, he walks away towards the remnants of DanK's street party, hoping to find a few leftovers to feed Raptor.

Report Post Tip

Hound hears the good news and steps the streets and speaks

Easy, Congrats! you have made it in the great regime of CH and will be an awsome addition to their great city. Need anything you know where to find me man. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Hound Smiles and extends his hand

Report Post Tip

TionShyne walks out onto the street with a big smile on his face and two cigars in his hand. He hands one to Easy and lights the other.

What can I say EasyApproach our family lines go back so long I can't even remember. But now we both know this is different for me and your mom. TionShyne chuckles to himself. I kid I kid. It's a great honour that I am here to witness this day. I know you will do great and I'm sure anyone who knows you even close to as good as I do is knows that you deserve this. I guess I will wrap this up though as I am just not that big of a talker, but how could I not come out here to speak on this. Congrats man that is all I can finish with.

He puffs on his cigar a bit with EasyApproach to celebrate the occasion. Then heads back to work.

Sorry man have to get back to making some money. If you need anything be sure to let me know.

Report Post Tip

Feisty watches EasyApproach walk out of their headquarters and follows him, standing back and listening as he makes his speech. After lighting a cigarette to calm her nerves, she wipes a tear from her eye and forces a smile, stepping forward to congratulate him.

Easy, you've been there for me from the beginning... you've taught me so many things, and helped me grow. You've shown all of us here at MOD what a mafioso should be, and for that I, and our family, thank you. Although there is a part of me that aches with the thought of you branching off, I'm so proud of you and I know you are going to be an amazing crewleader in our fine city. Do keep in touch dear friend, or I will be forced to beat you.

Feisty steps up and gives him a quick hug & a box of cuban cigars before heading back in to MOD headquarters.

Report Post Tip

After searching the halls of MOD for he's friend Alchemy realises Easy is no where to be found. It doesn't take ling to hear the noise of applause out in the streets, so of course he goes to investigate.

After listening to Easy speak and hearing the great news Alchemy awaits for a pause to congratulate him

What a great day this is for you my friend but what an epic day for Chicago, you deserve everything you have received and a whole lot more. There us going to be a big hole on the HQ without you around. I can't wait to see you teach your own bunch everything you have brought to the MOD oh what s family that will be.

Alchemy extends his hand to Easy

Good luck to you mate I know you do not need it as greatness has always been drawn to you.

Report Post Tip

Lucian stands among the crowd of spectators and smiles, as Easy make's his speech. Lucian smiles as he watch in the background. He knows that Easy will do whatever it takes to keep Chicago safe and prosperous. Deep inside he is very proud to have met Easy and even more that he was called upon to become a crew leader. He makes his way towards Easy as Easy's bodyguards quickly approach Lucian fortunately a few of them recognized Lucian and allows him to move forward to congratulate Easy.

Easy you did it man, you made it. Look at you now I couldn't be any happier. Congrats you worked your ass off to get here and it paid off. I know you will make the Godfather happy and the city proud. Congrats once again my friend.

After shaking Easy's hand Lucian quickly moves away as other well wishers stand in line to congratulate Easy.

Report Post Tip

Smiling, Sonja walks up to Easy after some of the crowd had dispersed and hands him a large, expensive bottle of rum.

Now you can stop drinking that piss you men call beer! I don't know how you can stand that stuff. Blech! Seriously though, I am proud to have been your associate. You've had this day coming for a long time, and we all know you'll make Chicago proud. Just because you're getting your own family though doesn't mean you're allowed to forget about where you came from! You still have to stop by every now and then, let us know how you're doing, maybe have a drink or seven. I know you're gonna miss us, but don't be a baby! You can cry when you get away from the prying eyes of the public. And I know you will cry. You came from such an awesome family, it's gonna be hard to leave us, but you can do it. Buck up, you're a big boy now! And don't worry about messing up. You know we always got your back.

With a smile and a nod, Sonja disappears into the crowd as more people swarm in to congratulate her mentor.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter silently listened and waited as the speech was held, only catching the tail end of EasyApproach's words. He perked up with a smile, following him as the newly appointed Crew Leader went off to his new building. Peering inside with him at the rather cluttered mess, he offers a pat on the back and the finest bottle of wine he could muster from the bootleggers.

"A bitter-sweet send off, having you leave the MOD, but you're off to start your own crew. We're all happy for you, you deserved it after serving us with excellence. I wish you luck... And, if you need some help with cleaning, I could ring up a few boys to help."

With another flash of a grin, he nods respectfully to leave the crew leader to his devices.

Report Post Tip

I would just like to echo what has been said by many family members! I have watched you work tirelessly for us and progress just as i thought you would do. Though, as the days go by i hope you grow into what we believe you can achieve.

I offer you my best wishes and i expect you to make Chicago proud. If you keep striving for excellence, you will reap the rewards.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Easy goes Solo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL