Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:50
Page:  1 
Morningwood Reopened Started by: DangerClose on Aug 09, '23 20:04

So much had changed in the last 24 hours. Flying, shooting, burying, flying again. Rinse, repeat. The orders had come down and DangerClose had answered the call. It had taken a few back flips to get the job done but all in all, it had been a smooth operation. It had been a chaotic 4 hours but now the dust was starting to settle and Philadelphia had stood strong. Rest in peace to the families of Slade-Wilson, Ginge, MenchoJr, FreddieMercury, Jesse, Josie, and Scarlet_Rose.

DC arrived in Philadelphia and took the "Temporarily Closed" sign down from his Headquarters. The family had left the furniture and everything in place. The pictures still hung on the walls. The coals in the fireplace were still crackling. DC had just had to move himself to Las Vegas for a hot minute. But, he was back now. He threw open the front doors and the Morningwood members poured back in, with some new faces joining their fair family.

"After my short journey to Las Vegas I have moved my Headquarters and family back to Philadelphia under Godfather Balls. The Morningwood Elite are once again open for business and back to normal operations. Thank you to Godfather Balls for allowing me to return in such a swift manner."

Report Post Tips: 23 / Total: $490,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL