Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:41
Page:  1 
Halloween Extravaganza Started by: Hogan on Oct 11, '11 06:52

The hulkster flexes his way out to the streets as his music begins to play. The chants from New York and St. Louis from Vegas to LA and Chicago to Detroit are matched by the screams from philly and new orleans. Yes there were hulk-a-maniacs everywhere and not a single one was missing today.

You know something brother!

A moment of reflections for the big man with yellow and red on.

Im sort of a competitive man i like to compete in a variety of things. Yet since its time for one of everyones favorite holidays i thought a little competition might liven everyones spirits dude!

The hulkster pulls out a pack of flyers and begins handing them out.

Halloween Competition Extravaganza!

The Halloween Extravaganza is open for all people. There are not one, not two, but three competitions one may enter. Below are the competitions. The mafiareturns gods to Webspiders and all of those in between are welcome to join in.

The Competitions Will start Oct. 11 at 6:00 and end on Halloween, oct. 31st. at 6:00. Winners of each competition will be awarded 5 credits. I, and the other judges, will not judge on favortisim but on belief that one competitor put more effort in his work than the others. The results will be posted follwing halloween as soon as possible.

What is Halloween?

Scary Story Competition. P.2

Scary Movie Competition. P.3

Scary costume competition. P.4

trick or treat competition. P.5

Please show your entry in the page.

So brothers and sisters their you have it! Hogans first Competition for all you cute mobsters out there! You know dudes i just want to make one thing very clear this is about having a good time and uniting your families together. If there are any crew leaders or family members or gods even that want to support what im doing ill be dishing out Five Credits to each winner compadre and i will be forever greatful for you! Forgive me dudes for not giving more for the prize winners im a four month capo that has just enough money for his Wrestiling needs!

The hulkster adjusts his boots.

I will be looking for two more judges to help me out. If there are anyone that wants to volunteer please inform me through direct messaging.

Report Post Tip

Well, its been known for me to dress up from time to time, I look forward to seeing some peoples costumes on show.

Thank you Hulkster, for arranging a spirit lifting event for one of my favourite holidays of the year.

Report Post Tip

The hulkster flexes and poitns at Alabama.

One more round Alabama!

Focusing back on the crowd he annoucnes the two other judges.

Being that these were not only the first two people who asked to help me judge they were the only two. INAMORTA and BLAZERZE both from new york actually. If there is another person that would like to judge i will gladly take a step back and allow another Judge to step forward, Must mail me and ask first. Only requriement.

Report Post Tip

Glad to help :) There better be lots of stories

Report Post Tip

Bit sad that there isn't more interest in this. Maybe it's that the prize isn't 100 BGs.

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster walks out to the street.

Well let me tell you something brother! We now have the third judge dude! So halloween night these three people will judge the competitions above, which in turn, will give me room to participate as well! Below are the three judges!

Blazerze!

Inamorta!

Godmother Alabama Worley!

So they are not allowed to participate in the competitions and they will be the judges! THANK GOD I dont have to judge the costume competition brother!

The hulkster walks off and heads to the locker room.

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster coughs just to make noise to create a sense of urgency for the extravaganza!

Dudes, im practically throwing creds in your face! Stop worrying about being a stupid sheep or about kuku for cocoa puffs words and get these dang credits man!

The hulkster flexes!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Halloween Extravaganza
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL