Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 18:29:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
For all you drinkers Started by: Palerider on Aug 16, '23 01:54

My go-to drink? Depends. Do I want one drink? If so, i'll take a long island. But theres too much shit in there to upset my stomach if I have 2+. Light beer is good for all day drinking. Jack n coke is my go-to though

Report Post Tip

I dont really have a go to drink as such. I mean if I was going to just buy something simple it'd be Vodka with Red Bull or Monster. But I tend to normally buy some sort of Cocktail these days so that it last a little longer, if its too easy to drink i'll just finish it really quickly which always means im drunk pretty quick.

Report Post Tip

My drink when I have money is also my ghetto drink, cos it's straight hood steppin ouchea get it?

Jamaican import "Magnum" tonic wine, truly beautiful shtuff.

Report Post Tip
A very good question my friend. If we’re loaded on funds I would prefer to go with a nice scotch. Nothing too extravagantly expensive but not so low to beat your head in. Now on the other spectrum I’d have to go with a cheap vodka, again not bottom shelf for the same reasons with the scotch.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When my pockets are full, I always do a rum and cola. I know what I'm getting myself into, and nothing in my bloodline mixes poorly with rum. Whiskey on the other hand, results in violence.

When money is tight, and I need to take the edge off, I turn to my old friend PBR or Coors Light, and ice cold beer can bring a smile to the poorest of men. 

Report Post Tip
Drink drank and drunk. Many hours played. This is the best game for drinking. Then add sone rules such as no pointing or no yelling. Then add some interesting rules. Maybe lose some clothes
Report Post Tip

I like Remy Martin Cognac XO its smooth but a bit pricey.  I make this a birthday and christmas present to myself every year.  This with a good cigar and some jazz and the lights dem.   Make me a happy man.  Don't know if anyone likes Cognac but it will put hair on you the first time you try it.  

Report Post Tip

Go-to drink is tropical double IPA that is local here, it's called juicy. 8%abv. Broke beer is colt 45

Report Post Tip
Go to drink is what ever Palerider is paying for, because my ass too keep cheap to want to pay. Thanks Palerider for being best drunking buddy a mafiaso can find.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If I've got money to burn I'll probably buy a nice whiskey maybe 12-15 years old. If it's tight maybe a cheaper bourbon like bullit it kinda depends on if I'm feeling that out some gin. 

Report Post Tip

I don't drink much anymore, but when I do I prefer a nice whiskey. My favorite is Hibiki Harmony, though I have yet to try a year marked one. If it's cheap I am probably not drinking it, prefer weed.

Report Post Tip
I could definetly go on a bender right now if someone were to put a big ole bottle of jagermeister in front of me. Mad dogs not a bag ghetto drink or a 40oz of 8ball.
Report Post Tip

Corona with lime! A nice red wine whenever I can get it is always good. Almost any sweet mixed drink is good too

Report Post Tip

Barefoot deliciously sweet large bottle like 12.00 will get you there every time!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: For all you drinkers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL