Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Tabloid News CL/RHM Edition Started by: Mr_Pickles on Oct 12, '11 02:53

I think that the scoring system for this is flawed.  I mean, few people are given a score that ISN'T 0/5 out of 10    

This isn't credible journalism.

Report Post Tip

Mrs-D starts to look anxious and begins to sweat.. she runs over to Mr_Pickles and grabs him

Who told you I was an ex-coke-head?!?! WHO!

She releases him from her grip and looks at her cardigan sleeve and it shows off a bit of her arm hair. She quickly covers it up and looks around to see if anyone noticed and then scutters off into the distance..

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street minding her own business, as usual, Aizlynn suddenly finds herself lying on the ground.. with an oddly hairy old woman scrambling around on top of her.. After the woman runs off the she rises slowly to her feet from what felt more like a groping than an accidental run in.. She sees a paper crumbled on the ground.. she picks it up, smooths it out and skims over it..

Aizlynn Lombardi: Classy, austere . . . definitely has a body under the floor boards. 5/10

Hmm.. for somebody with an average score I sure do get a lot of fan mail and wannabe suitors mailing my Godfather offering mass amounts of money and even in some cases cities.. I can't imagine the content of the mails Mr Pickles receives due to being a perfect 10...

Aizlynn shrugs and tosses the paper into a nearby trashcan and goes to look for the writer responsible for the newest ratings. Upon finding the gentlemen she sneaks around behind him, steals his wallet and runs off before she's noticed

Report Post Tip

Chuckles with a big smile.

"I try brushing everyday my friend!They say a apple a day keeps something away anyways.And damn that T-Rex did try and bite me yesterday!"

Sprints off as he can't figure out how a dinosaur is running the streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tabloid News CL/RHM Edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL