Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:39:02
Page:  1 
A cry out for help. Started by: -Camzilla on Oct 12, '11 04:19

Cam nervously approaches the streets with a nice black suit on carrying a stack of papers. He then begins to pass them out to everyone around him. After the last paper is given to the old lady in the wheelchair, he steps up on the hood of a trashed car and begins to speak in a sad tone

Hello everyone, well as you all may or may not know, I've had a pet dog named NuttyNut for about 3 years now. NuttyNut is very close to me and I love him. He roams the streets of St. Louis day in and day out. He a dark brownish dog, very big and viscous. Well, today, NuttyNut ran away. I've looked all over St. Louis for him and I can't seem to find him. I would like you all to help me look around so me and NuttyNut can be reunited. So if you all would cooperate that would be great.

Cam breaks the group up into 5's. He then points each group into their own section to find Ol' NuttyNut. Finally, he sits down on the curb lights a cig and hopes that NuttyNut will be found

Report Post Tip

Dean walks by saying "Stranger Danger!!!!"

Report Post Tip

Sweeney was skipping along, like ussaly. He thinks about how SexyBeast is mean to him all the time and tells him not to skip. The hell I'm not going to stop! I'll show him! Sweeney skips for a few blocks after finnishing his Mtn Dew. He hears a man name of -Camzilla rabble around his pet doggy. He to know what it's like how to feel to lose a pet. Sweeney pulls out Mr. Albert out of his coat pocket.

-Camzilla; take a look at my froggy, Mr. Albert. He was stolen by an evil man name of Gallifrey. Or, as in some people know him.....The blue Devil BadWolf. And, what is a name like BadWolf? Does it even sound scary? No! I mean when I think of Bad. I don't think of a Wolf....Just.....no.....Anyways! I think, I may have to settle a team in the Nanny Syndicate and dominate this! then, Mr. Albert and NuttyNut can do the Chicka-Bow-Wow. That was too Caboose. He knows what it means.

Report Post Tip

Hay chika bump bum! Last time I seen Nuttynut he gave mary poppins quite a thrashing...

Not sure what all went down in this but

BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

I'm like superman, I know when I'm needed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A cry out for help.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL