Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:45
Page:  1 
Slipping Started by: FiroProchainezo on Oct 12, '11 23:41

You want me to change, want me to be another person and be yours.
You lay down your standards on me, your beliefs and what you wish for but you don't say it.
You deny everything. I can't be that person for you.
I am not going to offer my shoulder to you for you to lean and cry on.
I won't help you out straight up because you keep sighing and moaning and keep showing yourself seeming exhausted and annoyed in front of me.
I am not that person who goes up there and does these things for you. I can't be that person to you. I wish i could free you from all that build up stress and the weight you have to carry. You think i am slipping.
I think you need help in your current state.
I hope for you to find that person who can offer you relief. I hope for me to find the person that i can be there for.
All i can do is be kind enough to not be a burden.
Being a burden, is that what i am?

Report Post Tip

Very well written, I was wondering what inspired this? The idea of being a burden and overexerting yourself is hard for lots of people to understand, because it's hard to be aware of everyone's situation. It's easy to pay attention to the problems of the people who love us the most and hard to care about the people we directly affect with our actions.

Report Post Tip

Civ was about to light another cigar when he here's one of NY's left hands start to speak... wise words were coming out of his mouth. Then... something Civ once heard came to mind...

"Hmmm, very interesting indeed, talking about inspiration... someone has inspired me one time. A while ago before i became a hand man... these words were ingraved in my mind and i try to remember them on my everyday life as a RHM. I hope this inspires others also... well, as Firo's speach is of course..."

"But also... a great man once said...

I beg you to be calm, true and correct, correct and consistent, know how to turn any negative experiences to account, don't dismiss everything people tell you or believe everything you're told, always try to discover the truth before you speak, and remember that its never enough to have just one source of informations to make your judgement. To be certain, you need three sources to confirm it; you need to be fair, honest, and consistent."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Slipping
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL