Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:26:41
Page:  1 
Hear ye, hear ye! Started by: Mr_Pickles on Oct 13, '11 08:16

Mr. Pickles sets up his 47 Enterprises Portable Soap Box©®™ and proceeds to address the crowd.

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . and Chuckle . . . I’ll keep this short and sweet.  As some of you have noticed, Meresin has disappeared from our way of life.  We can only hope he’s okay.  However, life must go on.  And, because of this, Godfather Premeir has authorized me to take over the crew.  We will continue to work hard for the greater good of New York.  And, by greater good, we mean robbing Post Offices, raiding truck depots, and flooding the streets with narcotics.  That’s good, right?

I look forward to working with the leadership of New York, and the other cities.  Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster Applauds.

You know something brother i can honestly say this is one of the biggest moves that new york will ever make dude and i am completely behind it! From the time you served back in Chicago until now this is unquestionably most deserved brother you have proven to be one of the most loyal men i have ever seen compadre!

The hulkster raises his glass of milk.

Long live el pickle magnifico!

Report Post Tip

Monet had been smoking a cigarette when he was walking down the street and heard Mr Pickles start talking. He stopped in his tracks and dropped his cigarette. 

Could this be? Really? Is this a joke? What, it's not? Wow. Monet was in shock. He hobbled to the nearest store and came back outside holding a bag. 

He walked up to Mr Pickles after he had finished his speech. 

Many congratulations Mr Pickles. We have been semi-friends ever since I harassed you in your church and I think you'll be quite capable. I wish you the best of luck and that's why I got you this. 

From the bag Monet pulls a large jar of pickles. 

This is for you..oh wait... Are pickles your children? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it like that!

Report Post Tip

Civ listen's to his good friend Mr.Pickles and smiles thinking godfather -Premier has made another smart move...

"Well well, MrPickles... you are finally setting up, this could not of happened to a better man. Congratulations! It is also good to hear you want to flood the steets with narcotics... i, for one am looking forward to that. A few friends of mine keeps asking around for that... i long to see the day their search is over hehe... here's to you my friend!"

Civ lifts his glass of whiskey and drinks in the honor of Mr.Pickles!

Report Post Tip

Raises his glass high in the air towards Mr_Pickles

Your constant work and dedication in both being active and I am sure amazing in your city has now gotten you the next step and a brand new chance! Congratulations on your new family and I wish you the best of luck.

I hope you can bring the humor and active style even more with the new suit. Best of luck

Report Post Tip

Tony approaches Mr. Pickles and shakes his hand

Puppy, I mean Pickles it is truly an honour to see you standing here today giving this news. Our bloodline has gone back to the days of you as a young pup, errr man. I've never met a more intelligent mafioso and know that you'll do not only New York, but the whole mafia world proud. I want to indeed congratulate and express to you my most sincere happiness to see you standing before all of us today with this news! You are a good dog, err man.

Tony steps back and applauds his dear friend

Report Post Tip

Inamorta stands in the shadows of a nearby alley, smoking a cigarette and smiling as his oldest friend spoke to the crowd. As Pickles finished his brief speech, Inamorta strolled off down the alley to continue his day's work. He mumbled to himself as he took his last hit and tossed the cigarette at a bum, who picked it up and sucked on it happily.

Well done, my friend.

Report Post Tip

The slight whiff of the Irish coffee on his breath eminates around him as he slowly stops feeling the cold midnight air.  A smile passes over his face as he looks over to Mr Pickles. 

You have attempted to bring news and humour to our streets and will hope your new venture will not affect this.  Stepping into another shoes is never easy, but i wish you the best of luck re-building as know your experience will make you more then adequate to the task.  

Report Post Tip

Oh dear god.

there goes the neighbourhood.

Good luck pickly one.

Report Post Tip

I would like to congradulate you sir! Well done and good luck.

Report Post Tip

I wish you congratulations and good luck!

Report Post Tip

Ah the bold Pickles then eh, I could swear I've said that before somewhere.

Anyway, not normally one for being the congratualting type, but this one is desevered and I know you will do fantastically well.

Good luck auld fella and congrats.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hear ye, hear ye!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL