Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:06
Page:  1 
Protected list Started by: -Premeir on Oct 13, '11 21:44

All of these members are protected by new york, all members are expected to stay in New york.

Thank you for your time.

Shedao | LoveGun | Inamorta | Liliana | CM_Punk | Rudiger | LuckyAlphonse | LilyEvans | SharonKoren | Edwin | Chupik | RobertIrving | GeorgeHerrera | TheCaptain | StevenTims | AndrewBriante | Larry-Bence- | Claire | SupBud | TomMcBeth | _Lucaslean | MarcoLessman | Allen_bonney | Crazyassassin | pajupi | JackDawson | vanHemel | ginoB | Mafia-Returns | Assassino | CANTALOUPE_ANTELOPE | Frank_Lucus_Jr | michealwing | lfcdanny1995 | MasterMind | joeygiudice

Report Post Tip

MOD had been notified GodFather -Premeir

Report Post Tip

It says a lot, I think, that your underboss just retired rather than deal with you anymore, and your first concern isn't about her well-being, it's about making sure nobody leaves the city because that would make you weaker.

Report Post Tip

Generally i wouldnt interfere in out of city politics etc CM_Punk, but regardless of what happened between LoveGun and Prem...the least she could have done was put her family before herself.  There are many unsponsoreds at risk right now because LoveGun decided to retire in a hurry, rather than secure the safety of all her members.   RIP LoveGun

Prem,

All of Chicago has been notified.  Sorry for NYC's loss

Report Post Tip

'your first concern isn't about her well-being, it's about making sure nobody leaves the city because that would make you weaker."

My first concern is the members safety, that your previous leader left behind when she retired.

Report Post Tip

New Orleans has been informed and our guns will be holstered. The unsponsored will not be touched by any of my men. I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to New York for your loss Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Philly has been informed. Deeply sorry for NY's loss.

Report Post Tip

Detroit has been informed.

Report Post Tip

"and your first concern isn't about her well-being"?

yeah she retired and doesn't exist in our world anymore, therefore she has no "well-being". she's dead. why put dead people before his living, unsponsored city folk? it says a lot, i think, about your ability to lead when you put the well-being of people in coffins before the concerns of your city

Report Post Tip

Las Vegas has been informed.

Sorry for New York's loss

Report Post Tip

Sorry for your NYC loss.

LA has been informed.

Report Post Tip

With a solemn look, he comes out to see the gathering crowd.   We mourn your loss in New York all of LA have been informed.

Report Post Tip

We are sorry for your loss Godfather -Premeir. St. Louis has been notified.

Report Post Tip

Sry for your loss Godfather Premeir. Heavily Sedated has been informed

Report Post Tip

I can't even begin to express my disappointment and feeling of betrayal. I worked hard for my family and my crew and I feel like an orphan.

Outside politics ASIDE for a moment, this life does have a certain set of expectations as far as the responsibility of being a crew leader and one of those responsibilities is looking out for your members.

Report Post Tip

Odd enough, even in death, I seem to be part of her.

Name: LuckyAlphonse

Bodyguards: Protected
Family: LoveGun
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protected list
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL