Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:21
Page:  1 
The City of Angels gets The Irish Connection Started by: DanielVenzeti on Oct 14, '11 01:09

Danny woke up to someone shaking him…. when he opened his eyes he saw that it was one of the flight attendants “Sir, we have landed”. Danny thanked her, and as he was sitting up he looked out the window seeing the heat rising up off the runway. He thought to himself “it’s great to be back.”  Grabbing his bag he steps off the plane in Vegas. 

As Danny walked through the airport he could smell the coffee brewing at one of the stands. He walks up to his favorite and asks for a tall black coffee. The man looking back at him hands him a cup and says “it’s on the house”.  Danny takes a drink as he continues to follow the “parking lot” signs. When Danny reaches the parking structure he see his 68’ Charger sitting there waiting for him. A man steps out and hands him the keys “here you are Sir all polished and gassed up.” Danny takes the keys and slides on to the leather seat and closes the door. He opens the glove box and pulls out his .45 caliber 1911 pistol racking the slide. He places it in his waistband.  As he turns the ignition over the engine rumbles to life and Danny smiles; throwing the shifter into gear the tires break loose on pavement creating a loud squeal and leaving dust in the air as the car roars out of the garage onto the strip. Danny lights his cigar then pushes the accelerator all the way, letting out a chuckle and remarks “time to go see the boss."

As Danny pulled the car up to the family Headquarters he noticed something strange. There were no lights on. Danny decided to pull his car around back in case it was an ambush by a rival Family. Once he got the Charger around back and behind one of the Families’ shipping containers Danny pulled his 1911 from his waistband with his back up against the container.

He listens for sounds of movement and after a minute he decides to make his way to the door. He pushes on the handle of the door and it swings open as Danny levels his gun and scans the storage room slowly making his way towards the front.  As Danny stood at the door out of the storage room he heard someone in the main room of the headquarters. Danny put his back against the wall took a long breath retracting the slide of his 1911 just enough to verify it was loaded. As Danny stood in front of the door a drop of sweat ran down his neck, He kicks the door and bursts through into the main room with his gun leveled at the head of the man sitting at the table in front of him and yells, “don’t move or I will blow your head off!!” He said it with such force that the echo scared him. The man sitting with his back towards him stated “you do not want to do that Danny” then with a loud laugh he turns his chair around and now looking right at Danny is the Boss himself Jimmy Napoli. It took Danny a second to realize who he was looking at. Once he did a smile broke on his face and he lowered his gun. As Danny looked around he noticed that the HQ was empty. He turns to Jimmy he asks “Boss what’s going on?” “Why is there nothing here?”  Jimmy motioned for Danny to take a seat and poured two glasses of the 50yr old whiskey he had on the table. Sitting down across from Jimmy he picked up the glass “So Boss I am all ears”. Jimmy took a deep breath and with a smile said “You’re looking at the new Godfather of Los Angeles.”

Danny pulls out two Cuban cigars from his pocket, handing one to Jimmy and pulls his zippo out. He snaps his fingers and lights the cigar and with a flip of his wrist he snaps it closed “Well congratulations Boss that is a huge honor” says Danny as he takes a drag of his cigar. As Danny exhales the smoke floats towards the ceiling and he lifts his glass and says “here is to you Godfather”. Jimmy then stands up finishing the last of his whiskey and takes his coat and heads for the front door. He stops right at the door and says without looking back “By the way you just got a promotion” Jimmy throws a set of key over his shoulder towards Danny who catches them in one hand. Jimmy opens the door and as he closes it says “See you in the City of Angels” and then disappears into the darkness.

Danny lifts his glass to his mouth looking around at what use to be his home. He finishes it and turns to leave with one last glance he steps out on to the strip for the last time walking back to his car.

As the Charger pulls out of the back of the old headquarters Danny laughs as he leaves the past of the Sin City for the future of the City of Angels.

Looking in the rear view mirror Danny sees the sign “Leaving Las Vegas

Report Post Tip

Cograts mate. Its all Cali living now.

Report Post Tip

Vince is walking down the street he spots a man steping up vince looks wispers to himsalf this will be intersting.

Well my dear friend on this fine day i see you seting up your own family i am so prood of you i know your the best man for the job

Congratz mate

Vince gets the drinks in..

Report Post Tip

Jimmy had been very busy setting up things, meetings and organizing the outcome of LA and now he finally had time to sit down with his friend and talk about their LA future together

Daniel a lot of people may not know you, your loyalty or your business ethics but now as you will be taking control over a large part of the business in LA, it is time to get out there and make me proud. I have faith in you and those here to help you along the path to greatness and I am excited to watch LA grow and prosper. You have worked hard for me, ranking to consigliere twice and being there to support me with whatever. I am not far away if you need guidance and a mentor my friend.

He shook DanielVenzeti's hand and smiled at Kriminal and nodded his head at Flowah who was sitting in the limo waiting for him to be done so they could run off to dinner

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Daniel. You've worked so hard for this position. It's well deserved and I know you'll do a great job in helping LA grow into a fine city. Well done!

After a few celebrations with Daniel, Flowah nods and smiles as the limo drives off

Report Post Tip

Well deserved position Daniel. Well done.

Gives Daniel an everlasting handshake and hands him a bottle of vodka. A few steps away from his car, Treckles vanishes into the fog.

Report Post Tip

DannyV,

I know how hard you have worked for this.  I've seen it first hand.  No one deserves this honor and opportunity more than you do.

Congratulations my friend, and I wish you the best. 

Report Post Tip

It is always great to see long term loyalty rewarded as someone works up the system, whether old or new blood to get a chance to go out on their own.   I wish you the best of luck in this venture and look forward to working with you and your lands.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The City of Angels gets The Irish Connection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL