Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:13
Page:  1 
YaYa Yaps! (Radio Show) One. Started by: YaYa on Oct 14, '11 15:42

You turn your radio dial to 94.3. YaYa's Theme song begins to play.

YaYa, YaYa, always has shit to say. YaYa, YaYa, Hip-Hip-Horray!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellooooooooooooooooo everyone! You are now listening to YaYa Yaps! I am the host, YaYa. This is going to be a radio show of a lot of random shit. I'm going to talk about recent events, have celebrity guest call in, polls, games, anything that comes to mind. I mean, it's my radio show, so technically I can do whatever the fuck I please. Now let's get started. 

Some funky music begins to play and an audience begins to clap.

What's the hot shit to talk about this week? Every week it always seems to be a Hot Topic. That's what this section of the show is gonna be called...Hot Topic.

A sound effect of some slutty girl moaning and saying "Hot Topic" begins to play.

Rating Leaders.

Whether it's rating them on their participation in the streets, or how they look. That seemed to be the only thing people cared about this week. It all started with PierceReins. For some reason he was fed up with Crew Leaders not being as vocal in the streets as he wanted them to. This is what I have to say....

Oh wait, my tit itches. A sound effect of a boob being scratched is played.

It's an opinion. Unfortunately after his 'Raw Data' presentation, he was killed. 

Speaking of the dead. One of my favorite quotes is from my dead grandfather Poppa Turner. Whenever I talked back to him and voiced my opinion he would first slap me, then tell my to shut up because I'm a woman and my opinion was not needed and then say:

An opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one.

My grandfather was kind of obsessed with assholes. He always played with mine when I was a little girl, visiting him for the Summer. Can we say: AWKWARD!!!! That little quote had nothing to do with the topic, I just wanted to let you guys know about my fucked up Grandfather.

But back to the Hot Topic. After Pierce provided his data, AlanShearer thought he'd be funny and rate leader in his own way....by looks. I didn't take the time to listen to his whole speech but I know when I tried to visit him I found out that he's dead too. DAMN!

Now on to the next segment....Stupid Interviews 

A sound effect of a slutty girl moaning and saying "Stupid Interviews" plays.

Stupid Interviews.

Hmm....who can I call and harass today? I got it. 

A sound effect of a phone ringing plays. 

YaYa: Chuckle....?

Chuckle: ......

YaYa: How are you?

Chuckle: .......

YaYa: Who do you hate the most?

Chuckle: You, for these shitty questions.

YaYa: I love you too! So if you had to choose between having aids or your dick cut off, which would you pick?

Chuckle: I already have aids, courtesy of being my mother's son. I guess I would have to choose that.

YaYa: Well we already knew you had aids. I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but....you're kind of a whore. 

Chuckle: ......

YaYa: Do you have any bastard children running around?

Chuckle: Only Haydo199 and he was cruelly stolen from me. I am looking for a surrogate son to make the subject of my affections. I am currently taking applications for the position. Currently 0 applications received.

YaYa: Ok, you're boring. Peace out hoe.

Now on to the next segment. Same Shit, different toilet. 

A sound effect of a slutty girl moaning and saying "Same Shit, Different Day", plays.

You've Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two. 

This always comes up in one way or another. Pickpocketing. Some love it, some hate it, some are like me and sick of hearing about it. How about this. If someone clearly has it stated that they don't want to be pick pocketed, don't do it! But if you are badass enough to do it and don't care about the consequences. Then do it. I don't understand why people are still going back and forth about that shit. Let it go. I know I'm not the only one sick of that shit! 

Oh wait, we have another call on line 3.

YaYa: What the fuck is up? It's YaYa.

Fan: Hi YaYa, how's it going?

YaYa: Good, just waiting on my drug dealer to come. A bitch is needed some more weed in her system! OKAY!

Fan: You're so crazy, I just want to say that you're cool and I'm a big fan.

YaYa: Aw, why thank ya! Bye Bye now!

That was nice. Oh, if anyone want's to leave a voicemail or something, telling me what you think about the show, call 555-111-4040.

Ok, now on to the last segment of the night.

A sound effect of a slutty girl moaning and saying "Last Segment of the Night" plays.

Current Events Section. It just hit the streets that A Crew Leader of New York retired out of the blue. LoveGun decided to leave this business, but she did not go out with out a little controversy. Now, I'm not one to gossip.... (BULLSHIT) But it was some drama between her and Godfather -Premier. I got this information from CM_Punk, at the funeral of LoveGunCM_Punk made it clear that there was some tension between LoveGun and -Premier. Saying that he was basically hard to work with and had ridiculous demands. Also, LoveGun's last words before she died was "I'm Glad Rianne was more important then me and your city". 

MMMMM....JUICY!

Soon after CM_Punk decided to retire as well. It looks like the world will never know what really went down, but....we can all make up shit in our minds of what it could have been.

Well, that's it for YaYa Yaps, I'm ya girl YaYa. Now let's play my motha fucking theme song!

YaYa, YaYa, always has shit to say. YaYa, YaYa, Hip-Hip-Horray!

Have a good night guys! Make sure you leave me a voicemail to let me know what you thought of the show.

And also feel free to send in fan or hate mail (comment) to let me know what you think, that way.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter blinks several times after the broadcast run its course, turning the volume down slowly until the after-show commercials died out.

"... Well. It was interesting, at best. I'm curious how they got that actress to moan in such a high quality.

Despite that, it was a fresh change-up from the rather boring, plain, black-and-white newspapers I often get from the little paper boy that can't throw to save his life. I'd give it a thumb half-way up."

Report Post Tip

Demented Walks over to the cooler at his establishment and pulls a beer out after listening to Yaya Yap's radio show. Thinking to him self this it might be better than the howard stern show more tit's too!Demented takes a large sip from the bottle as the theme song ends. he then go's to the couch takes a seat and pick's up the hone to call in and rate the show....ring ....ring ...ring "Yeah you've reached yaya radio im currently not in right now would you please leave a message or fuck off!" 

Demented gives 2 thumbs up! Demented say's then hangs up..And swig's his beer again. 

Report Post Tip

Well fuck! My business is fucked.

Sweeney cries and skips along to SexyBeast

Report Post Tip

As Lips relaxes in a motel in Detroit, he hears the radio, and guess who it is YAYA, a good friend of his in this little thing of ours.

He smiles as he takes a drag of his cigarette and shakes his head.

"There you go! You got the voice for it and it should be heard."

He says to himself as he continues to listen and tune in

Report Post Tip

you're crazy and funny

Report Post Tip

The hulkster listened to the segment before his next match. He felt the streets needed some kind of awakening to the complete boredom that has corroded these streets. Here is about the time Hulkster would say something but he chose not to because he was all alone in his house when he listened to the segment.

Report Post Tip

Aaron entered to door of his apartment with 3 grocery bags in his arms. He kicked the door shut behind him and made his way to the kitchen.  He put the groceries down on the stove and hung up his hat and overcoat.  Aaron flipped on the radio and began putting away the groceries. The radio came on to some music and Aaron opened the fridge and began to put the perishables away.  Yaya's show came on and Aaron slowly closed the fridge door and began to listen.  As the show went on Aaron put the rest of the groceries away and sat down at the kitchen table.  The show ended and Aaron turned the radio off. "Well that was interesting! Finally something entertaining!" He said out loud to himself.  He liked the idea of a woman on the radio...and even further liked the idea of a woman who could speak her mind. 

Aaron lit up a cigar and sat down on his recliner in his livingroom.  He grabbed the phone and punched in a number. "Mr. Lips, its Mr. Baxter. Just wanted to call and let you know I heard Yaya's radioshow! Let her know that I enjoyed it and look forward to hearing more of it.  You must be proud brother! Ill let you get back to things.  Take care!"  Aaron hung the phone up and took a puff of his cigar.

Report Post Tip

Murdoch tuned into the channel and was surprised of the self righteous, soft ass kissing, name whoring sound.. and decided to turn off the radio

Report Post Tip

The hulkster grew curious as to why Baxter spoke like him. Perhaps it was a trend a Hulk-A-Maniac in disguise? Could this be the future of society Hulk-A-Mania running so wild that everyone talks with a distorted tone of voice?! Could it be that everyone would take in the identity that is Hulk-A-Mania?! One could only dream but as it seems it slowly would be!

Report Post Tip

Hogan i didnt understand a thing you just said!

Report Post Tip

Neither did I.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: YaYa Yaps! (Radio Show) One.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL